Fake Items on Sale

bijit1227
Community Member
Hello,

I have come across many sellers in e-bay willing to sell 'branded' watches like Rolex, Omega at throwaway prices. This watches are not genuine items, but fake/replicas of the original ones. Does e-bay ever check the originality of these items? The item description put up by the seller does not inform anything on this. Worse, when some sellers are asked, they try to avoid these questions.
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Fake Items on Sale

Once you know a seller is selling fake items ,why you allow them to sell again and again.

Message 11 of 24
latest reply

Fake Items on Sale

saikabas6
Community Member
Is jbl headphones are original?
Message 12 of 24
latest reply

Fake Items on Sale

Is the Casio watch is original???
Message 13 of 24
latest reply

Fake Items on Sale

best_deal_ever_2017 (0)
0.0% positive feedback
Member since Nov 25, 2016

Plz check is real or fake
Message 14 of 24
latest reply

Fake Items on Sale

hi am ishan majumder . i by a new sony head phome .. i see your comment.you say the produck os fake . its true???

pls ans me ?

thank you 

ishan majumder ....

Message 15 of 24
latest reply

Fake Items on Sale

araj1415
Community Member
Samsung sd card 64 gb are many different price in available ion ebay, 750 rs, its fake or original product? Plz give me suggestion ....
Message 16 of 24
latest reply

Fake Items on Sale

ashis-443
Community Member
It sells totally fake products. Never buy from this site. They paste a small paper which is written as 64gb in the front face of memory card but after you tear it actually shows 32gb memory card
Message 17 of 24
latest reply

Fake Items on Sale

ngoy2890
Community Member
eBay is fake company with fake product don't buy anything
Message 18 of 24
latest reply

Fake Items on Sale

ngoy2890
Community Member
It seems it is about to end no customer satisfaction
Totally worst product
I purchased I pro battery charger it was duplicate stop working within a month
I will never order anything and suggest everyone to buy from flipkart or amazonnot from eBay
Worst company worst seller duplicate product
Message 19 of 24
latest reply

Fake Items on Sale

It's a waste to complain to eBay.in ..even I have been duped for rs 4100..eBay customer service say to resolve issue with the seller and seller does not respond ...It's a shame tat these sites sell fake products as well they cheat....I have bought many things in jabbong myntra ete...in ebay it was my first buying..i got duped ..latter my friends told me never buy anything on ebay coz here v get cheated...now i have decided to send a legal notice to the seller aswell ebay.in for selling fake products in the name of nike men's shoes
Message 20 of 24
latest reply