cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fake Duplicate Ray-Ban Sunglasses on eBay

pcrock
Community Member
All Ray-Ban sunglasses selling on eBay are fake except a few.I am an authorized Ray-Ban Dealer & not a seller on eBay.Orignal Ray-Ban Aviators start from Rs. 3890 No seller or Shopkeeper whereever in India can offer you more than a discount of 10-15 % On M.R.P.Because we dont get such 100-200% on M.R.P as Ray-Ban India offers us very less margin.
Whenever you buy Ray-Ban sunglasses online please do get it check at a Authorised Ray-Ban Store.You can found Ray-Ban in your city by visiting www.Ray-Ban.com & go there on store locator & get it checked there.I,ll guarantee you if you bought a ray-ban at very low price its fake get it tested.
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

pcrock..i guess no good brands of sunglasses are available at a price of 700-800.
and if someone is selling them at such price obviously means they are fake.i mean how can you expect someone to sell a thing worth 4k at 500.
i bought the so called fake rayban at 500 and quite frankly im liking it.considering the fact that i change my glasses every 3months,thats a good deal i find.you only said its really difficult to point out the difference then 500 is a price im happy to pay.
you are only pissed off coz people are not buying originals from you.take a chill pill buddy!
Message 21 of 27
latest reply

viju_vijith
Community Member
Dear friends, I want to know is this item is original Ray-Ban

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140604607786
Message 22 of 27
latest reply

anshulchawla10
Community Member
pcrock ... can you tell if happy.shopping.2011 is selling original rayban glasses or not ?
Message 23 of 27
latest reply

eyevilla
Community Member
I wrote an blog article on how to recognize the Original Ray Bans from fake Ray Ban Sunglasses. I cannot post the link, so I'm posting the images. You can see from the images how you can spot the Original Ray Bans

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/1896/spotoriginalrayban.jpg

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/3776/spotoriginalraybanwayfa.jpg
Message 24 of 27
latest reply

Dear Sir,I am Distributor for Rayban & Fastrack sunglasses for the last 10 Years.I have sold a Number of Rayban sunglasses in ebay.I too agree that thaere is no rayban No Sunglasses which is Less than 4K.What ever we listed are Originals only,but some seller's have listed fake Rayban sunglasses.There are good sellers in ebay who sell original products only.ebay is a good platform but check throuly before buying,byeB-)
Message 25 of 27
latest reply

i bought a nokia charger ,but it turned out to be fake.
but what suprised me was the charger was so original looking but the wire was feeling weird.so i opened it and by comparig the circuit board inside it to an original charger i shure was a fake charger.
Message 26 of 27
latest reply

i need a fake Duplicate Ray-Ban sunglasses at 200 rs. if u have pls reply me.

@pcrock wrote:
All Ray-Ban sunglasses selling on eBay are fake except a few.I am an authorized Ray-Ban Dealer & not a seller on eBay.Orignal Ray-Ban Aviators start from Rs. 3890 No seller or Shopkeeper whereever in India can offer you more than a discount of 10-15 % On M.R.P.Because we dont get such 100-200% on M.R.P as Ray-Ban India offers us very less margin.
Whenever you buy Ray-Ban sunglasses online please do get it check at a Authorised Ray-Ban Store.You can found Ray-Ban in your city by visiting www.Ray-Ban.com & go there on store locator & get it checked there.I,ll guarantee you if you bought a ray-ban at very low price its fake get it tested.

Message 27 of 27
latest reply