cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay summer promotion gifts not received

jone9876
Community Member
During the summer promotion, I bought 2 items, though I claimed the gift of 32 gb memory card, I don't get the gift till now. please solve my problem

Item : Brand New Original Sony Ericsson LIVE With WALKMAN
Cost: Rs. 10300
Summer gift coupon:SUMMERPR01
bought on 20-May-2012

Item : Lcd Scratch Guard Screen protector sony ericsson WT 19i
Cost: Rs. 137
Summer gift coupon:SUMMERPR02
bought on 27-May-2012

I AM WAITING MY GIFT.
PLEASE SOLVE THE PROBLEM.
Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

waiting for the gift..:-(
Message 21 of 28
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Do not wait for the gifts. It takes 45 to 60 days.
Message 22 of 28
latest reply

nirmal2140
Community Member
Dear friends,

I received the Summer Promo 2012 free Gift (1 TB WD Ext. HDD) through Blue-dart courier ๐Ÿ™‚ a few weeks ago.

Thanks Ebay since I was unlucky enough to not claim my Monsoon Promo 2012 Gift in time(before Jul 17) and this handy gift put the smile back on my face. Thanks guys.

All of you waiting for gifts don't despair, contact Ebay team and clear out any nuances and you will receive your gifts the very next week. Happy shopping for the Independence Day Promo 2012 dudes!!:-)

Thanks
Message 23 of 28
latest reply

kguptam
Community Member
-> Received All Of My Friendship Promo Gifts... ๐Ÿ™‚
โ€ข Micromax 400R Router
โ€ข NOKIA 101
โ€ข Samsung 2252 Metro

-> Not Received My Summer Promo Gift : Micromax X660 ๐Ÿ˜ž

-> Waiting For Monsoon Promo Gifts ... :-x
โ€ข Funj L30
โ€ข Jabra Easy GO
Message 24 of 28
latest reply

vincianto2010
Community Member
I did not recieved yet whch i claimed 2months back ..even i contacts customer care and keep on sending mail ...but no response yet

i think it may eye wash
Message 25 of 28
latest reply

poojideepu
Community Member
I made some purchases during Summer Promotion but still I didn't received my gift. On contacting Customer Care I am getting FALSE information. Some executives are saying the gift has despatched and they gave me some Blue Dart AWB number and after enquiring the same with Blue Dart they told that is not the correct number. When contacted Ebay again they told it is not yet dispatched, after a GREAT GREAT VAIN AND PAIN i was able to contact the Floor Manager, who in turn again gave the FALSE EBAY PROMISE that i will get the call in 48 hours, but still no reply from the same. Ebay is cheating customers by luring them offers and promotions and after making the purchases there is no one with EBAY to give the proper solution.

If EBAY CUSTOMER CARE is really not cheating the customers and is really intended in serving the customers then give the exact status of my Gift Claim. The paisa pay id's are - 31373648350, 31369533470.

I hope I will get atleast the status as Ebay is not able to send my gift
Message 26 of 28
latest reply

zkstuns
Community Member
Sending this appeal for the 2nd time .....

My Ebay.in Summer 2012 promo "Want it, Get it" that should have fetched me a Seagate 3TB External HDD (since I made purchases over Rs 100000 during the promo period and made a timely claim at Ebay.in webpage)

We're almost in Nov now and I haven't received the gift.

CAN YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO IT AND SEND ME MY WELL DESERVED GIFT ??
Message 27 of 28
latest reply

abhishek.pradhanap
Community Member
Hi ebay Inpromotional team

I write this mail to bring to your notice that I ve not received the gift under "Big Daddy Promotional offer" for the item which was ordered on 15th June 2012 and should have been delivered within 15th Aug12 (60days as promised) but till date(27-Nov-2012) I ve not received it and there has been no proactive updates from your customer care team except when called and inquired for. And tht when called, there is no escalation nor positive approach except from apathy "I understand or I assure you" which meaning it.
I am sending you below details and hope this is take care of and the gift is delivered asap

Also would like to request you(Ebay) to PLEASE DO NOT PROMISE ANYTHING IF YOU CANT DELIVER IT.

Regards
Abhishek
Message 28 of 28
latest reply