cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay guarantee and customer service are inefficient and useless

sandipbarik
Community Member
I bought a tv from a seller "thegadget-shopp" for Rs.37,113.00 on 5th may.

The seller made delays and couriered me a tv invoice stating that to meet ebay deadlines they had to send me a courier and they will ship the tv later on.

However when the delay was too long i raised a claim for refund, the seller agreed and they says they have mailed ebay for my refund.

But ebay paisa pay has put the refund on hold stating the seller has claimed against it.

I called ebay customer care 8-10 times, everytime they reply like an IVR that someone from the concerned dept. will call me in one hr. THAT HOUR NEVER CAME.

NOBODY FROM EBAY CUSTOMER CARE CALLED ME FROM THE LAST ONE MONTH.

Now i dont know who the fraud is, is it the seller or ebay ??

I will wait a few more days and then i will be force to take legal action against ebay, as seller says he has already refunded the amount.

I am paying emi for something that i havent even bought, and ebay call centre guys gives same replies as they have been taught.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

sandipbarik
Community Member
If by chance any ebay customer service ever cares to check this post

My claim id is 192057
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

b0untyhunt3r
Community Member
That seller seems like a cheat to me too.

Ordered a TV from them on 30th March, they send me a fake tracking number which is not working till now, 9 days later.

No satisfactory reply even after sending tons of messages.

I will wait one more day and then raise a claim too. eBay must ban such frauds.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

dpsdy65
Community Member
I had ordered for a bajaj pedestal fan and i received in a damaged condition the fan blade was broken ...I took pics of the blade and mailed them immediately and also called up customer service people regarding the same and she assisted me for refund but the next day i receive a call saying that its under guarantee and we cannot refund u will receive a replacement within 4 days and till now no signs of it ...I called them up today and spoke regarding the blade she said u will receive a call by the end of day regarding resolution from seller....its just shocking to me that after giving the resolution will they call me regarding resolution just a joke...horrible csr's ... its more than 2 weeks and still have not received the blade nor a feedback from them.....the seller is a cheater and ebay customer service executives handle the customers in an very unprofessional way and are very rude to customers....It was my worst nightmare ever to order an electronic item from ebay...fed up of fighting wid these bloody cheaters.....where they dont come up wid a resolution which can satisfy the customer very poor customer service "I WOULD GIVE THEM A ZERO FOR THE KIND OF SERVICE U PEOPLE GIVE"....please send me a replacement immediately

PaisaPay ID: 33290359268
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Dear dpsdy65,

Product description says that the item you've purchased have 2 years of manufacturer warranty that you can claim at your nearest services centre. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

sandipbarik
Community Member
Still no update from ebay, NO REFUND YET.

someone from customer care called, said they have confirmed that the product is not shipped due to tax issues.

i said okay, seller has agreed to refund, So refund my money.

customer service personnel replied, okay sir we will look into this matter.
Since then i dont know what they are looking at.

Its an open shut case, goods not shipped, refund my hard earned money for god's sake. Why did you blocked it for one month.

I think ebay is "laundering" our money like this. Just by keeping this pending, they are using lots of this blocked money for their own usage.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply