cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay India Customer Care call centre support required.

mandeepsahni
Community Member
Dear Sir,
I am a Power Seller, I have realised in the past interactions on e-mail with your customer support staff takes days to solve a simple query. Most of the times it takes 2-3 emails for them to understand the issue and 2-3 e-mails for them to respond. All these hassles can be eliminated by starting a five seater call centre for the sellers initially.
The most recent problem I am facing is that I have not received my Paisa Pay payment cheque that as per Ebay was released on 9th Aug'2005. I had contacted Customer support through e-mail and they had replied that the cheque was sent through Blue Dart courier. Unfortunately they do not have the consignment no. details for the courier sent. I would request please set up a Ebay India customer care call centre for sellers initially. I am sure if queries are resolved soon, EBAY INDIA will have more business.
Hoping for a favourable reply.
Regards.
Mandeep Sahni
Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

v.kunal
Community Member
Hi,

I am regular buyer of eBay since long time.

This is reference to below Paisapay, today had word with eBay Live Chat team, and as per them the refund has been initiated on 13th and have been sent to bank, as er "DhanashreeB" customer executive of eBay,I need to contact bank for refund.

May I know, is that right procedure to get the refund, How come am I suppose to contact bank/branch when the deal is in between me and eBay, This is really surprising and shocking, going to cause lot of inconvenience painful practice to get the refund from bank, moreover the response from customer executive was not satisfactory.

I seek all concern authority please look into the matter and arrange to get the refund transfer to my account immediately.

Refund details Ref no:-93355014

Regards,
Kunal Vishwakarma
Message 21 of 32
latest reply

v.kunal
Community Member
Refund request for PaisaPay ID 28066121024.

Hi,

I am regular buyer of eBay since long time.

This is reference to below Paisapay, today had word with eBay Live Chat team, and as per them the refund has been initiated on 13th and have been sent to bank, as er "DhanashreeB" customer executive of eBay,I need to contact bank for refund.

May I know, is that right procedure to get the refund, How come am I suppose to contact bank/branch when the deal is in between me and eBay, This is really surprising and shocking, going to cause lot of inconvenience painful practice to get the refund from bank, moreover the response from customer executive was not satisfactory.

I seek all concern authority please look into the matter and arrange to get the refund transfer to my account immediately.

Refund details Ref no:-93355014

Regards,
Kunal Vishwakarma
Message 22 of 32
latest reply

rupesh_brains
Community Member
i m newly registered to ebay, i want to know the concept of power seller and paid seller, what commission u provide for selling ur product,plz reply the above
Message 23 of 32
latest reply

rupesh_brains
Community Member
i m newly registered to ebay, i want to know the concept of power seller and paid seller, what commission u provide for selling ur product,plz reply the above
Message 24 of 32
latest reply

djorry10
Community Member
I had ordered an item.. seller has not shipped as yet.. the last date has crossed..
what to do now .. i have mailed the seller about it..
how does the refund policy works??
help
Message 25 of 32
latest reply

gamoinac
Community Member
Sir, i searched some items and added them to my cart.
then i signed out.i made sure all my items had atleast a week's time remaining. I logged in after 2 days and there was no item in my cart. no notifications too.
Message 26 of 32
latest reply

dsudha
Community Member
Im Looking for Toll Free Customer care number of Ebay
Could some one plz help me asap.
Message 27 of 32
latest reply

vijayan7340
Community Member
Sir,
I am a new custemer in ebayindia. I was trying to purchase a Rs.10 coin by clicking "bye_now Rs.75/- 10 rs coin" in paise pay through State Bank Of Travencore Kerala, my internet connection was collapsed.I could not complete the entire procedure. But on verifying my SBT a/c it was seen that an amount of Rs75/- had been transferred to Ebay account 67104134178 from my SBT account No.67079719313 on 24/3/2011. I did not write down the item ID. No further message has been received regarding the receipt of the payment in my email pulavelilvijayan@yahoo.in. Kindly verify and do the needful to make good the transaction.
Thanking you.
Message 28 of 32
latest reply

rajni_soni1905
Community Member
Hi All,
here is Ebay contact info:
1800-209-3229
022-66690000
022-66611324
Call them after 10 am,
Message 29 of 32
latest reply

jayesh187111
Community Member
i want cutome care number
Message 30 of 32
latest reply