cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Does ebay understand what is customer satisfaction? Why does ebay think LYING is the only way ?

ydeoras
Community Member

- Is there a proper way of recieving feedback at ebay? answer is a BIG NO. I have tried more than 3 times to provide feedback and have waited for more than 40 mins per call and have ended in call being droped from ebay end.

- What I don't understand is why is ebay not open to feedbacks.

- I had ordered a product and have wiated for more than 20 days to even get an update on the status. So I thought let me check with seller, they said they have the product ready but do not have shipping (power delivery) information from ebay. So I called ebay back and they told they don't provide any such information to seller. And that is it, what you are left with is nothing .

- So my question is WHY should a buyer be a worried about how ebay deals with its sellers.

- Does ebay consider its buyers as BROKERS to get the deal through between ebay and seller.

- WHY SHOULD I COME TO EBAY ?????

- AND Now after raising the claim , its even worst they didn't call me? i callled them they had lesser information then I had??

- SO why LIE?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0