Discount Coupon Not working

bhaskar_djn
Community Member
Hi,
I received one promotional code coupon that says a discount of upto 2000Rs. But when i tried to use it while buying a camera, it says invalid code. What is this?
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

keyusha5
Community Member
The discount coupons aren't working
They are processing for a long time without yielding any benefit
Message 11 of 17
latest reply

Same problem facing by me while purchasing 16 GB Pen Drive with Given Coupon

Sorry, the eBay coupon code cannot be used as you do not meet the coupon eligibility criteria . Please try another coupon code or proceed to payment.

Is This Fake??????????

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

yes FAKE...FAKE.....yes FAKE...FAKE.....yes FAKE...FAKE.....  DON'T TRUST EBAY, Our valuble time wasting many time

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

yES GOT THE SAME ERROR
Message 14 of 17
latest reply

Same problem I am also facing. Called eBay CC for the solution but they are telling the code they have sent is valid but whenever I am trying to use that coupon code it's giving its an INVALID ONE. Today my coupon will get expire, no idea what to do It's of no use in calling the CC. If eBay don't want to give the valid coupons,then why they are fooling the customers. Shame on you ebay.
Message 15 of 17
latest reply

ask.here
Community Member

Hi,
I received one promotional code coupon that says a discount of upto 10%. But, it is not working. It shows:

Sorry, the eBay coupon code cannot be used as you do not meet the coupon eligibility criteria . Please try another coupon code or proceed to payment.

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

I were stupid enough to accept a coupon as a refund!...its just saying that the coupon is invalid on my device or app...whats going on here ebay!..i need to get my refund ASAP
Message 17 of 17
latest reply