cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

De-activation of Powershipping - Fighting for more then one month but no responce

Dear Team,

Due to my personal probelm i cont able to ship my product in powershipping, i have given request before one month to deactivate it. Daily calling the powershipping departmetn and sending mail to them, but no responce. And they are not updating my own shippment details properly , so all my custermors are calling me and asking wheather you have send the ITEM or not. so because of it i am facing many probelm, till now 1 lak rs was pending in Refund on hold. IF it was like this how can i do business in ebay. if it was contines i have close my account permently. I was powerselll but no use of the privillage and all.. NO RESPONCE FORM POWERSHIPPING Department. I was get so many best things from ebay. now same i was get so many problem form ebay. Please do deactivate my powershipping immidetlay and save my business.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

De-activation of Powershipping - Fighting for more then one month but no responce

You can mail  "mpedamkar@ebay.com, "Yadav, Sameer" <syadav@ebay.com>, Shashank.Patil@ebay.com", of powership. They have been very helpful to me. I am sure your issue will be resolved.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

thnaks for the support, they have deactivated the powershipping, but yet payment on hold, hope they will realse soon

Message 3 of 3
latest reply