Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

hasrajaniharish
Community Member
I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is 57001, post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 12 days to process the refund.

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that.

Regards,
Harish Hasrajani
Message 1 of 233
latest reply
232 REPLIES 232

kandarp009
Community Member
Hi,

The customer support of ebay.in is definitely poor and totally unprofessional. I had contacted them since I was unable to claim my free gift for MONSOON PROMOTION offer even though I fulfilled all their eligibility criteria for claiming the free gift.

I received a mail from "Jeniffer" with some kind of link which didnt solve the problem. I reported back regarding this on 11th july and its 19th july, I am still waiting for a reply for them. I hav'nt got any solution, neither any explanation in this matters. I never expected this kind of behavior from a reputed company such as ebay.
Message 31 of 233
latest reply

maheshnaveen
Community Member
hi i've actually raised a claim in eBay Guarantee saying that the product received is not good and wanted a refund for that product. claim id is 104133 and its been more than days and stil i have not got any reply..
Message 32 of 233
latest reply

rashranjeet
Community Member
eBay sellers are fraud don't buy on eBay eBay customer care worts they don't solve ur problem
Message 33 of 233
latest reply

Customer Care sucks.
Message 34 of 233
latest reply

chetan_saini
Community Member
Ebay Guarantee is false.. dont buy from ebay. they dont do refunds. I purchased a product and opened a case as the item was not as described but ebay helped the seller and duped me of 22000 rs. Dont buy from EBAY....
Their Guarantee sucks....
It all FALSE advertising.
Message 35 of 233
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
eBay is a genuine company. That's why they never delete any negative comments from the community forums.
Message 36 of 233
latest reply

hmak6239
Community Member
Goverment have to ban this type of websit, which make indian peopel fool, they write on wesite "we ship your item in just 2 days", but actual fact is, they taking 15 to 30 days to courier, or after 30 day they inform this item is not available. even for refund it will take another 1 month.
They just collect your money and earn interest from it.
Message 37 of 233
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Even I say that I will ship within 1 day. But that does not mean that it will be delivered to your home in 1 day. Here, 1 or 2 days means that we will handover your item to the courier co. in 1 day. After that its the courier co. that takes the maximum time say 7 to 10 days to reach your home.
Message 38 of 233
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
hmak6239

if it takes more than 7 days you will get your refund back unless it is an international purchase.

just read the description before your purchase.
how the hell on earth will you receive your item on the same day or the next day when you live in different city/state.

1-2 days means, the seller ships the item and handover to courier and it takes maxim 7 working days as spl_ind mentioned.

i recommend new buyers to read terms and conditions before purchasing anything on eBay.
Message 39 of 233
latest reply

sandybaba112
Community Member
i order a blackberry body panel but the panel was very bad because audio jack not working properly and side key also not working ....ebay has very poor servise
Message 40 of 233
latest reply