Community Court System is flawed

anilkumarb_16
Community Member
I have ordered 1 terra byte hard disk. I received the item very late and the Power point Pin is missing from the box. I have to buy Pin from outside. I gave negative feedback citing the same reason. I think ebay has special court to appeal for removing our feedback. I think there is no sense asking for a feedback if you run courts & appeals and finally remove genuine feedback. The court decided to remove my feedback. Probably this is the last time I buy anything from ebay. I havn’t even given any reason why my feedback is removed also the court hasn’t even tried to arrange a power pin from the seller. Cool , India is india, there is no consumer protection anywhere.
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

and-also
Community Member
You do get a right to defend your feedback, but unless you post a draft of the same in the court how can the court understand why do you want the feedback to remain.
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

tushardang
Community Member
better learn to talk with ur seller.

mis communication, rather no communication in ur case was the problem.

India is INDIA.

if u get a discount voucher, and item at less price then market. i can bet u will come back. And will not consider that thought ppl who do not know the procedure should be given knowledge(should beseller never earned a penny from you.

In case if you have any problem i know you will not communicate and leave a wrong negative feedback

I think before rushing new buyers for final sale. the buters should themself try to learn the whole ebay process.

this will make ebay a good place for sellers like us.

Only a few more wasted years will tell the fate of sellers on ebaydotINDIA
Message 3 of 19
latest reply

@anilkumarb,

Just because your feedback was removed, you feel that the community court is flawed. If it your feedback was retained, you could have felt good. But you could have avoided such situation by communicating with the seller and resolving the issue.

Its very sad to find that the buyers don't communicate with the sellers before leaving a negative feedback, they also don't care to respond properly in the community court and then make a hue and cry after their unjustified feedback is removed.
Message 4 of 19
latest reply

@ anilkumarb,

You cannot say that there is no consumer protection in India. Have you ever tried to check it? Unless you take any legal action and make the consumer court aware, how can they know that you didn't receive a 'pin' in your purchase?

Very easily you defamed India as if you have lived in all the countries of the world and experienced their great consumer protection laws.
Message 5 of 19
latest reply

andykandy2110
Community Member
I totally agree with anilkumarb. The community court system is totally flawed - all these people pitching for the seller are sellers themselves. You can take that as 100% true. And since the voting can never be seen, any negative feedback is always removed. we have to beat the system by registering more buyers on Community court who can vote for the customer and defeat the seller coterie. as these 'patriotic - this is india' people have said, let's beat this indian goondaism in true indian style.
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
@anilkumarb_16
@andykandy2110

Why do you want to leave negative feedback?

Talk first and sellers will resolve your problems.

Dont use Negative feedback as a tool for dictating terms.
Message 7 of 19
latest reply

haddu123
Community Member
The ebay court is a joke. I had ordered an item from Seller A. This Seller never shipped out the equipment and eventually ebay via PaisaPay initiated the refund.
I ordered the same item thru another seller and got it with 3 days.
Now when i left a negative feedback for the sellerA i was challenged by the seller with the comment that my address was invalid. When the secind seller was able to reach me without any issues i have no clue why this seller gave this excuse. Morover how can the seller know my address is inavlid until he/she ships out the equipment to me.
No sense in leaving feedback . Actually i am looking at removing this community court if they are not open in their dealing.
Message 8 of 19
latest reply

kiran.rama
Community Member
I agree. Ebay community court is a joke.
I will never buy from ebay again

No wonder all sellers have high feedback. Ebay is planning to make this a paid service - so that they can make money

hell with community court for buyers
Message 9 of 19
latest reply

dear haddu123

i dont think there was a valid enough reason to leave a -v feedback fro seller A IF u have receive the money refunds.

its a very very hard punishment for seller and he should not get -v if the buyer is not in the loss.
Message 10 of 19
latest reply