Chennai Agent threatens indirectly

dskrishna
Community Member
To all those concerned,

I am a buyer who purchased a dual Sim watch cum mobile phone and my paisa pay ID 26467249022,dated 26th March 2010.Received the product on 6/4/10.

Presently I am having a problem with my phone battery which is hardly 4 months old and when I called Faheem Sulaiman in Chennai to discuss the issue with regard to replacement of the battery as it is just 4 months old. He refused to listen to me with regard to providing a replacement and also mentioned that he will run under a loss for replacing a batter worth rs.350/-. When I tried talking to him about my concern for the 6500/- product, he threatens me that I should think of the remaining time of the warranty in case something happens to it and he would not be responsible. He also mentioned not to put our discussion on record. I sincerely request you all at eBay to take up my matter and allow me to have a replacement of my battery without causing further inconvenience.I am available on my mail address dskrishna@aol.in or 09986011222. Thank you and regards Krishna, Bangalore
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

@game_mastr

If you did not explicitly mentioned the warranty terms (in writing), you are at fault (atleast at the receiving end!). I suggest that you replace the battery once, to end this argument and take this as a lesson to WRITE the warranty terms as per ebay policy.
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@pranshudubey:

If we had not mentioned the Warranty statement/terms in the listing for that item, then we wouldn't have entered into this discussion, rather would have blindly replaced the additional battery (for our mistake).

All this discussion arises only when the buyer claims for something which we never promised. If he had said about any issue with the handset, then we would have accepted his claim and done the needful.

This is not a question of Rs.350 but it is a matter of buyer-claim for something which the seller did not promise at the point of sale.

Hope that ends this discussion!
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

on ebay only buyer get warranty on Chinese phone where else in offline market who will give warranty

what ever we give to our buyer but at the end they keep on complaining
Message 13 of 13
latest reply