cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Buyer's Loosing Patience Seller are in trouble...

ganeshimpex
Community Member
Hello Everybody

From the past 10-15 days what we are seeing buyer loosing there patiance.. we mention in our listing it will take 10 days to reach the product to customer... as we have long procedure checking packing courier... but after paying the amount buyer is expecting the product in max 24 hrs which cannot be done in our company.. as all are imported stuff we cannot do stocking.. result is simple they gave negative rating product is not received we are following every rules and regulation every thing is glass clear than why we suffer... buyer did not have any problem if his id block he can make so many... we get in trouble we made our self in ebay by hardwork and best services.. but for some crazy buyer we are suffering.. and ebay cannot help in this.. they are there only for commision or what..they should come up with any solution..what we see like you sale 100 product 95% you received good rating and 5% negative they did not like the product or some courier problem.. now ebay consider that 5% only not 95%.. they only see buyer end face not seller end face... TRY TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM OR EBAY WILL SOON SUFFER.. One thing also bring in your notice your customer care is only NAME they always say sorry in this matter we cannot do anything.. just let us know in topics in which they can help...

with regards
Ganeshimpex
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

snrama
Community Member
Hi Ganeshimpex,

I checked your profile and saw that there are many feedbacks where the buyers are complaining on the time of delivery.

Some tips which I suggest you:

* Stopping outstation cheques which takes approx 15 days to get realize. I request to drop the cheque for my account at their nearest ATM Drop Box. This will reduce delay in processing the orders.

* You need to have some stocks which normally moves at eBay. And try to ship the product as soon as possible since you will be having someone's hard-earned money.

* Try to contact buyer immediately and tell them that the product will be delivered in 10 working days.

* Once the product is shipped, give them the courier details including the consignment /docket number.

Don't worry if you get a negatives, but try to satisfy your buyers after sales. They will certainly be kind and withdraw it. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

ganeshimpex
Community Member
Hello
Thanks for reply if you notice there is few in delay in courier that is also due to some festival season only.. we will consider your points

But tell me what we do

if buyer payment received 2 days ago that is on friday and on saturday or sunday we have off as well as festival season due to which courier also had off than..what. we shipped on monday will reach him by wednesday or thursday max not more than but still he gave negative rating on Tuesday.. is it our fault or what...

with regards
Ganeshimpex
Message 3 of 3
latest reply