cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Buyer Limit Activity - SMS code verification

sailajag29
Community Member
Dear eBay Support,

I have registered first time on eBay which has been successful. But when trying to purchase an item, a screen saying Buyer Activity Limitation is appearing and it says to Click a link to receive SMS verification. However on any browser, I am unable to click the link. I reported this issue to the Customer support couple of times but they could not bring out a solution.

I am wasting my time since weeks unable to make any purchase. Please provide a solution, so that I can go for the purcahse.

Thanks
__Sailaja
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Dear sailajag29,

This has been escalated to the concerned team and we would get back to you with an update.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels-

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards,
Seema
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

majorhavok
Community Member
Same Problem. Its Retarted to have a line saying click here, and the link doesent work. Fix it eBay! Quick!
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

ashwin_kumar942
Community Member
Hi Ebay team,

I have been using ebay for quite long years but last 2 to 3 months i am facing a prob. I am not able to buy products as it says Buyer activity limit reached. I do have sent email on this subject to customer support desk but no response. Can you please let me know when this will get fixed. If it has a limitation on buying products from Ebay, please do let us know.

Thanks for your kind understnading.

Regards,
Ashwin.
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

rjraghu
Community Member
Hi Ebay team,

I have been using ebay for quite time,today i am facing a prob. I am not able to buy products as it says Buyer activity limit reached. I do have sent email on this subject to customer support desk but no response. Can you please let me know when this will get fixed.

When i try validating my phone number,

Error
Verify Your Phone Number
To help provide a safe trading environment, eBay members need to have a valid phone number on file. Please work with us to verify or update and verify your phone number by following a few, easy steps. We care about your privacy and encourage you to learn more.

1. Receive an automated call at the phone number we have on file for you.

2. Remember the PIN (Personal Identification Number) you receive during the call.

3. Return to eBay and enter the PIN.

a screen saying Buyer Activity Limitation is appearing and it says to Click a link to receive SMS verification.However on any browser, I am unable to click the link.

Set Up Phone Call 2. Enter PIN

The following must be corrected before continuing:

The number you entered is either invalid or is used on too many accounts.

Thank You
Raghu
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

bimalblr16
Community Member
I am also facing the same problm
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

waiphyohain
Community Member
when i click buy, Buyer Activity Limit Reached is shown.
I have no bidding or other transection running.
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

rajzmad12
Community Member
i am not able to bye any items its showing "Buyer Activity Limit Reached " what i will do please help me ...........actually i wrongly bit 2 item some more value one is 1000 and 2000 with pen drive and i am not going to buy these items , it too costly please help me..
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Try another item.
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

deba_19286
Community Member
I have get same problem.bt the ebay customer care does not help me...
Message 10 of 12
latest reply