Bluedart Courier Tracking no Not Found

Dear Ebay

Today i call customer care for my Ganesh Promotion free gift He tole me that your gift wil be dispatch & give me tracking no.46065842911 Bluedart Courier
I will check Blue dare website but no found this tracking no. can u pl check this gift will be send or not

Regard

Dhaval
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Kindly contact them again using email us or chat with us option.
You get this option when u click customer support on top and the selecting any of the buying options below.
On the right hand side, these 2 options are available.
Chat is better and can be done in office hours.
Email us can be used anytime.
Thank you.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

nasib853
Community Member

The best way to find out blue dart tracking number by following 11 digits number.You can obtain it from Bluedart receipt.As soon as they dispatch item you can track using the tracking ID.

If you need more help regarding tracking Blue dart courier I can recommend this post - Complete Bluedart tracking guide

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Know this is very old one. Still - the Id will take time to be track.  Bluedart Tracking

And old data wont stay long.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

pvijay184
Community Member

The tracking number here means three different things. It can be an order number of your product or the blue dart reference number or waybill number. For me the number looks like a blue dart reference number. On blue dart website enter the tracking number and check the reference number option to get the status.

You might be using waybill as option and that's why you are not getting the tracking details.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

You should try with real time tracking. And post your courier regarding complaint at..Blue Dart Tracking

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

dixee-0
Community Member

My credit card was dispatched via blue dart on last Friday by the bank. The blue dart agent called me on Friday and I was out of station so I told him to bring on Monday. I haven't got any call or message regarding the delivery yet. I have called the customer service and also track Courier on Bluedart Courier Tracking they
were not taking the calls. Seriously it's much annoying. Please find a solution for today....

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

parveen_79
Community Member

Dear ebay i didnot get my item which i orderd my ebay way bill number is REMOVED plz send my orderd item

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

akku6120
Community Member

this is bluedart official site now you can check your order shipment or your order details so visit this site now click here Bluedart Tracking India

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Why do you all try tracknig with  usps tracking at https://trackingi.com .They provides you with various means of tracking your shipments to suit your convenience. Shipments can be tracked for a period of 90 days from the date of dispatch. more details at https://usps-track.us

Regards

webber

Message 10 of 10
latest reply