Beware eBAY guarantee claim think twice

Hi  all

i am sharing my bitter experience with eBay Guarantee. pl read on

I have ordered an Auxus Aura A1 and made 100% payment through Paisa Pay on 14th October 2014

the item was delivered to me on 7th November 2014. it was not switching on properly ( alternatively showing battery charging and 62% charge) . I took it to the nearest Auxus service centre in Calicut Kerala (Mobile Lab) . They have inspected the item and suggested replacement of the item.  I raised Claim with eBay Calim ID on 10th Nov 2014 believing that they would send replacement as claimed in the ebay guarantee site.

eBay promptly responded and asked for documentary evidence for item not wokring. 

I ran around the service centre once again and requested for the Dead on Arrival Certificate on 10th November '14. They have informed that they cannot issue the DOA unless the company ( Ibery of Auxus ) approves the same. Even after repeated follwoups with the IBerry and Auxus service centre they did not issue the doa certifcate  till 15th Nov 14 saying that they did not get approval from the company.

I  have shown the mobile to another service centre and they issued certificate stating that the item is not working  and this document was forwarded to ebay and i also uploaded a video of the phone's problem pl see the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ00LzlyNUM

i got a mail today (16th Nov '14) from eBay saying that my claim is rejected as i could not produce the DOA certificate within their time lime. Now you can decide the trustworthiness of eBay guarantee yourself . but i think they did pure cheating with me.

I am putting this post to warn those who are thiniking of buying from eBay. Beware, think twice before ordering

Pratap

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0