cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUG in Ebay Checkout for Last 2 weeks - Any Help Ebay

mobilesstores
Community Member
Dear Ebay,

I am not sure if you have received any complaints or not, but for the past 2 weeks i am facing this issues.

I offer free local shipping and Rs 199 for national shipping. However buyers are selecting local shipping and checking out. I have lost almost rs 5000 in shipping for last 2 weeks.

Can ebay do anything about this at the earliest.

Thanks,
Mobilesstores
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

yes sachin

i am facing the same problem too.

there is the problem in ebay system and WORRY A LOT bcoz it will not be rectified as they is no one to listen to help sellers.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

yes sachin

i am facing the same problem too.

there is the problem in ebay system and WORRY A LOT bcoz it will not be rectified as they is no one to listen to help sellers.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

homeshop_24x7
Community Member
Well Dear mobilestores,

It might be your second week of facing this problem. i am facing it from the past month or so. Even i have lost a lot from this. When I spoke to the eBay customer Care what does they say? Well Sir, If you are facing any loss than dont ship the item and try to convince your buyer for a refund or if you are still in profit please bear with the bug issue.

Excellent isnt it: We need to take the pain of getting our customers convinced for the refund. Which is not so easy after he has already paid for the item and in case we offer him a refund his money will be blocked by eBay for atleast 10 days. And secondly instead of saying like we ll get the bug resolved asap she says if you are in profit kindly bear with it.

HMMMM No words for eBay Customer Care. Keep it up

Hope it gets resolved soon.

Thank You
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Even I had a similar problem last month where 4-5 out-station buyers where given free local shipping. Reply from ebay was more or less on similar lines as homeshop_24x7.

Since then I have removed free local shipping and have kept uniform all India rates and there is no problem anymore.

********************************* Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

mobilesstores
Community Member
Indraneel,

Can you please throw some light on what is happening.

Thanks,
Mobilesstores
Message 6 of 6
latest reply