cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Another Time Pass buyer ------- prateeksahu09 - Who left negative feedback.

pastiwala
Community Member
Dear Ebay,

What is going on ebay nowadays,

The Buyer Called : prateeksahu09 , left negative feedback on the same day he won the bid. i didnt get any payment from him self. he didnt read the specification as well. and for a time pass , he just left negative feedback to spoil my reputation.

some days ago, some seller was using abuse language to me.

is this ebay is just for FUN or Serious selling or buying stuff ?

I am relisting my product for more then 4 times in month, TAB JAKE wo sold hota hey .... in other way u can say so ... that on ebay 90 % Buyers were FAKE. who make time pass bidding.

What suppose i shall have to do ?

any one can guide ? I write in the contact us, as well as opended case in Community as well.

Kind Regards,
Pastiwala.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@pastiwala...

I give this reply knowing very well that its your business how you run it is your lookout, but what I fail to understand is that why do you sell in auction format. You know at what price you want to sell so sell in fixed price format only, and even the payment terms I would suggest accept only paispay, you will have far less problems and you will be able to concentrate more on developing your business on ebay. My 2 bit worth...
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi,
Ebay should restrict feedbacks by nonpaying joybidders. This is becoming very serious issue for sellers. I list only in shop format. I have reduced my total listings from 700 to 300 because I was giving average Rs.500 as FVF for UPI. Ebay should ensure that sellers are able to sell peacefully. If all the time you chase joybidders and have no peace of mind, how can you expect to to do imaginative works?
I cant list unique or very costly items. Who will bear the cost of FVF? This has become a nightmare. Nobody listens to good advice.
But if this goes on and ebay is silent, this will have very bad effects in future for ebay India because only indian buyers are like this. This is my prediction.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

pastiwala
Community Member
If Ebay will restrict buyers, and no buyers will left on ebay.

eBay dont have geninue buyers these days. When I called this buyer. He was speaking in Kannannda. I request him to speak in English. but he didnt.

This is ridiculous.

I am trying for Paisa Pay only. but Ebay it self not taking my listing if i will not choose any of other mode of payment. even in turbo lister it self, having the same thing.

Ebay India is really pathetic nowadays.

Kind Regards,
Pastiwala.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

As regards buying power,indians and chinese are best. But some indians are worst. TNS of ebay india has to wake up. I have seen other sites are very sensitive about UPI. Ebay india openly tolerates and encourages such practices. If I list less at ebay india, who suffers? Obviously the good part of indian buyers. Some indians buy from my US listings. I feel sad about my home site.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply