Announcing a new look for eBay

Hi All,

Heard that a NEW LOOK is Coming up for eBay..

A new Logo, A New Feel...A new Global eBay

Will eBay India is prepared for it or not ?

Hey Pinks...Waiting a reply from you.. Best Regards

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Yes...I was right..

eBay.in also announced the same just after 20 min from me.

14 September, 2012 | 11:45 AM IST Best Regards

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

EBay Unveils New Logo After 17 Years:

newebaylogo

After 17 years, eBay has decided to overhaul its iconic logo for a more streamlined look. The company unveiled the new design in a blog post accompanied by some stats about where the company is headed. The timing is also interesting because its to reflect new confidence about the companyโ€™s future.

There have been times when the company has been kicked around a bit. But this year, itโ€™s one of the hottest stocks in Silicon Valley, climbing about 50 percent since the start of the year.

The company also released this graphic providing some stats on what seems to be behind the companyโ€™s new-found mojo:

newebaylogo

Why is eBay introducing a new logo?
Seventeen years ago, eBay created a new way for people to buy and sell. Since that time, weโ€™ve enabled millions of people to launch their own businesses, and helped change the way the world shops for things they need and love. Weโ€™re pleased to introduce our refreshed logo. It reflects who we are today โ€” a global online marketplace that offers a cleaner, more contemporary and consistent experience.

When and where can I start using the new logo?
The new logo is available for download for publishing purposes only at ebay.com/new. You may use the logo image in a blog post or news article, but you may not use it for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, on eBay seller and partner sites or for any commercial purposes. We will share in mid-October further usage guidelines on ebayinc.com and eBay Announcement Boards.

When and where will I see the new logo?
The new logo will go live on our sites and appear in advertising and marketing campaigns in mid-October.

StopandShop
Message 3 of 3
latest reply