cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount not refunded from seller & not responding to my calls

srikanth_svs
Community Member
Hi All,

This is Srikanth from hyderabad. I recommend not to encourage sellers like Jyothi creations. After purchasing the item seller has sent me a defective item and not the same make & model. After sending the item back to him he says that he will refund the amount back. but seller is not responding to my calls and my emails.

I recommend buyers not to buy any item form Jyothi creations.

Reg,
Srikanth
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

linusstudios
Community Member
Please contact Paisapay team and seek protection under eBay guarantee scheme. Mail them the dispatch proof, which is your courier bill. You will be refunded the amount you paid along with the return courier charge back by eBay.

Please update us the status. ]

Linus Studios
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

meetal4amish2010
Community Member
Hello,

This is meetal sheth from mumbai..Same problem with me ..I bought a mobile from Globl easy pay there is problem in the item so i send it back to the seller by address given by him its been more than 45 days no refund given to me..

I need a help one of my friend is filling case against Seller and ebay please suggest me ...what shall i do
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

krisais
Community Member
Hi Linus Studios

Is there a link especially for Paisa Pay support? I cannot find it.

I am facing the same issue with "Standard Enterprise", who have taken the original handset and battery, but not providing the replacement or returning the original one. I need a refund.

Regards
Krish
Message 4 of 4
latest reply