cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Account Manager didn't turn up after fixing an appointment

sparkles_poddar
Community Member
Hi all,
I m new to Ebay world, and as i started listing my products i got a call from Ebay asking if i want any help or so,they also inform me that i would be assign an Account manager for the id and that particular AM also spoke to me and fixed an appointment for previous Monday, and i think there is no Monday in his Calender for the fact reason he didn't turn up neither he gave a call,thankful to my friend who knows abt ebay and helping me in listing,
I think this is the welcome given to me from Ebay.
Thanking Ebay for this.

Regards
sparkles_poodar
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear sparkles_poddar,

Welcome to our community boards and thank you for taking out time to post your experiences on this forum to help us help you.

Firstly, I'd like to apologise on behalf of the account manager who failed to fulfill any of his commitments as per your post and I'll surely have this investigated.

Every member on our platform is precious to us and members like you help the entire fraternity to benefit from the suggestions/experiences that you all post.

We'll ensure that such an instance is not repeated.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello sparkles_poddar,

Ive a quick update on the investigations done and have understood that the account manager has been continuously contacting you for an appointment however couldn't as you have been keeping busy.

From the records, I also understand that you had asked the account manager that you will be proactively contacting him to fix up an appointment and post that nothing was materialised.

I'd request you to be cautious while passing judgements on any of our account managers as we always trust the community to give us genuine feedbacks.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi,
Keep phone# and if possible,mobile# of a/c manager.This person will bail you out from bad situations.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 4 of 4
latest reply