A FUNNY SITUATION

srjsms
Community Member
i had listed Imported jaquard Blankets on ebay for sale and mentioned therein the following statement "Colours Available: -Sage, Wedgwood, White, Ivory, Linen, or Soft Yellow"

Ebay T n S team removed my listings stating that it amounts to circumvention of ebay fees Users may not use systems or techniques to circumvent, or avoid, eBay fees. Listings that circumvent (avoid) fees may provide a poor buying experience and create an unlevel playing field by penalizing sellers who pay all of their eBay fees. Further, these listings undermine the trust of eBay's marketplace.

A choice listing is a listing that allows buyers to choose from a selection of items. Choice listings are generally not a permitted.

Now what i would like to know is since we are not allowed to List the Individual colour as it violates the multiple Listings Policy how are we to sell the product..? can anyone shed some light on this please..?

Also a similar case with reebok Shoes - i had listed size 7, Reebok Shoes, size 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and again different Colour - red, black, Blue, white Separately. they said this Violates the Multiple Listing Rule.. if i mention the sizes available in a single Listing it becomes a Choice Listing.. what do i do..????
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

A FUNNY SITUATION

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Sometimes we can't understand others. The best way is when you attend a seminar or a video workshop, you can discuss the matter. This resolves and the communication will be more smooth with the eBay team. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

A FUNNY SITUATION

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello srjsms ,

If you have sizes 7,8,9,10,11,12 and colours red, black, Blue, white then.........

.....You may create 6x4=24 listings of shoes.

I mean ....

For size 7 you may create 4 listings of 4 colours.
For size 8 you may create 4 listings of 4 colours.
For size 9 you may create 4 listings of 4 colours.
For size 10 you may create 4 listings of 4 colours.
For size 11 you may create 4 listings of 4 colours.
For size 12 you may create 4 listings of 4 colours.

Kindly not that the size & colours are mentioned in the title of the listing.

If you use the same title for all the 24 listings then also your listings would be pulled down under Multiple listing policy.

Umang Midha .

IndConcepts logo7

http://stores.ebay.in/IndConcepts

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

A FUNNY SITUATION

srjsms
Community Member
hey Umang...

had done that too:

Size 10, red Colour, Reebok Sports, Size 10 Blue Colour Reebok sports.. had done 24 Listings.... got pulled down...:(

Navneeth.. as regards workshops....ebay hasnt held one in my city!
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

A FUNNY SITUATION

indconcepts
Community Member
Dear srjsms ,

Your listings must have been pulled down for some other reason.

Thats because ....its the only way to list 6 sizes & 4 colours.

Umang Midha .

IndConcepts logo7

http://stores.ebay.in/IndConcepts

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

A FUNNY SITUATION

techchase
Community Member
In one of the instrustions i received from ebay it was said different colour or mods or varients of a products should be listed seperatly

Regards

Prompts on baazee was good innovation

regards
Message 6 of 6
latest reply