cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Different Shipping Timeline for Powership & Non Powership Users

I have been Raising This Issue with ebay since New Norms of 3 Days Shipping has come into effect But so Far I Havenot Heard from any senior management Person on the Same

For Sellers Doing Self Shipping : The Time Line for Shipping by Sellers is 3 Days Even if the Item Sells at 11:55 Pm At Night Say on Friday 10th of a Month, 11th Morning 8 O Clock Paisapay will Show 2 Days Remaining & By Monday Morning 12 th The Timeline will end. Here ebay expects that the seller, Courier Companies & Indiapost All will be Working overnight & even on Sundays & National Holidays

But For Powership : This Timeline Will Start only on 12th Since they consider for themselves Saturday & Sunday as Holidays !!

Isnot it having 2 Set of Rules One for Normal Sellers Not Using Powership & Penalising Sellers who are doing Self Shipping

The Most Shocking thing is that Seeing Above rules We enrolled Into Powership & I Share Few ExperiencesWe did only 4 Shipments But a Lot Of Harassment Before Saying Goodbye to the Harassing Facility which is So Sub Standard

1. AWB No 59220875346 Blue Dart : Marked Ready to Ship on 28th Aug Got Picked after 2 Days on 30th Aug. Origin Delhi Destination Banswara Rajasthan Delivered on 6th Sep ( Tracking Shows Addressee Out Station ) Since Cash on Delivery So By Lot of Effort Got it Marked Delivered on 8th Sep 2014

2. AWB 40604922503  Aramex : Cash on Delivery Order : Marked Ready on 29th Aug Aramex Picked it on 1st Sep ?

Origin Delhi Destination Kolkatta Took it to Kolkata ( Tracking Shows Buyer Refused Parcel ) Fact They Never took it to Deliver to the Buyer & Never Called Him Aramex Customer Support Said They Didnot have the COD Deliveryu to the Pincode of Buyer . Order Cancelled Rs 10,000 Item Stuck with Aramex Till 12th Sep. If Aramex Had No Delivery to the Buyers Pincode How Come They Were allotted The Powership Pickup, & If at all they were allotted Why Did They Take it till Kolkata & Than Realised in Kolkata That They Cant Deliver the Parcel ?? Shocking Lapse & Deficiancy in Service. Also The Pickup was Marked in some Other Sellers a/c by ARAMEX . For easch & Every Bit We had to Struggle

3. AWB 771067528248 Fedex : Ready to Ship 6th Sep Picked The Same Day Origin Delhi Destination Imphal Delivered only on 12th Sep Whereas Indiapost Delivered in 3 Days to Same Address Shipped on 5th Delivered on 8th Sep

Now Sellers can realize from above The Level of Service One Can Expect from Powership. After Facing Issues only Half of which I Highlighted above We Decided to Say Goodbye to Powership & Told Them That We Wont allow Powership to Ruin Our Hard Earned Goodwill by your Less than Satisfactory PERFOMANCE . EITHER PERFORM or PERISH

All the Sermons & Timelines are for Sellers & When ebays Own Powership Comes into Picture all the Rules are different & Poor Buyer Keeps Waiting for the Merchandise & Keeps Blaiming the Seller & In the end The Seller ends up With a Dissatisfied Buyer Leaving Negative or Neutral Feeback for the seller for No Fault of His.

Anyways My Main Concern is That I Want ebay to consider Sellers Who are doing self Shipping At PAR With the Sellers Who are Using Powership & Provide Similar Timelines Taking into a/c Sundays, National Holidays etc Else Subject Powership Also to have Timilnes which are in allignment to what Sellers Like Us Get.This is Major Flaw & Drawback Just to Push the Sellers towrds Powership Whose Service so Bad That you cannot Imagine Which is apparent from Above Tracking Nos for People to See & Gauge

The Timelines should be IDENTICAL In Both the Cases of Powership & Self Ship. Otherwise it amounts to Monopolistic Restrictive Trade Practice Which Comes Under the Purview of MRTPC Act

Please Keep & Treat us at PAR With Powership Timelines Allow us also Full 3 Working Days For Shipping !!!!

If you Wish to Face Competition Better Shape up , Perform Or Perish

& Dont Create Segregation Powership is Not Performing Atleast allow sellers their due by giving them Same Timelines for Shipping

I Hope Somebody is Hearing & Will take Remedial corrective Measures

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0