4 REPLIES 4

Re: need help

It's a big fraud ... They cheated me also
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

ashitagraw
Community Member
U can complaint against them on AKOSA. They ll definitely help u out.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

ashitagraw
Community Member
Sorry AKOSHA.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi All, I am been cheated by gramodeals. I placed an order on swipe strike 4G tab . When I received the tab it was not getting on nor Getting charged. I contacted eBay and opened a claim. eBay straight away rejected my claim saying it comes under manufacturer warranty. When I contacted seller gramo deals via phone first time, they say eBay has to send them the claim ID for them to arrange for return. gramodeals are playing around with buyer. eBay is not ready to send claim ID to gramodeals and gramodeals is not at all responding back to my messages sent via eBay. Gramo deals seller is not picking my calls also now.My issue is not getting resolved. eBay is just saying we will get back to you in 48 to 72 hours and not taking any action against this seller for sending a junk tab to me.i need help from eBay on this
I also contacted service center of swipe. They say item doesn't have warranty seal and they will not be able to consider it for warranty.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply
Group details
COMPLAINTS
COMPLAINTS
50 members Open Group Since ‎25-08-2014 11:55 PM
YOU CAN WRITE YOUR DETAILED COMPLAINT ON ANY THING,( BUYING, SELLING, AUCTION, PAYMENT, SHIPMENT, RETURNS, QUALITY OF GOODS, ) ETC.
YOU CAN WRITE YOUR DETAILED COMPLAINT ON ANY THING,( BUYING, SELLING, AUCTION, PAYMENT, SHIPMENT, RETURNS, QUALITY OF GOODS, ) ETC.