cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why do you charge your customers while they call you for any complain or help if the fault is yours

we have received most of the defected things from your website and whenever we call for the complaint register or support, you told us to wait for 45 minutes and also charge the money which should not be charged as we have to call you because of your irresponsible and greedy  behavior. Even though we wait for atleast 20 to 25 minutes on then we got message that  we will call you within 5 days. i have order a tempered glass and did payment through debit card as cash on delivery was not available. Even after 18 days i didn't got my order, i opened ebay to track the status of my order, then i got to know that you guys have already cancelled it and didn't even refunded my money.....

if you guys can't serve people and your executive can't sit still in a single place to serve the customer ,you should close you absurd, daramatic and stupid website. Even the opinion of most of my friends are same so go to hell but before that refund my money . 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0