cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

what is wrong with GEB- and how to improve it?

suhail_spa
Community Member
the topic says it all...
all comments are welcome!
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

present2011
Community Member
Ebay earns bank interest by holding money for 10+15+5 days.
Seller canceled transaction still ebay delayed payment.
I do not buy from Global Ebay now.
Message 11 of 18
latest reply

jimma_007
Community Member
I did some data mining on the feedback that i2c has received. It appears that orders that are processed after 20th of the month are dispatched promptly. Orders processed at the beginning or the first half of the month are delayed and have received negative feedback.

I believe that i2c does only 1 large shipment from Newyork, US to Mumbai, India in the beginning of the month. They collect all the GEB purchases for the previous month and dispatch at the beginning of next month.

I had a bad experience placing an order on 8th day of the month. I received the product only after 28 days - 3 days beyond the delivery due date.

GEB users could try placing the order after 20th of the month and see if that helps - that is if you have some faith left in GEB after your harrowing experience ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 12 of 18
latest reply

dmn1n
Community Member
If any one has noticed. since the last month I2C's ratings has downed by 1.5%. Means their transactions have been bad more recently.

Are the going to do something about this.
Ebay should inform them or else buyers will stop buying if their rating drops below 90%
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

The items are not shipped and no reason is given. The item that is not shipped is once again listed and can again be bought. Why is the item then not shipped the first time itself ?

GEB is a very poor service and the only advantage it has over indian sellers is the availability of some items which I hope will become available in India too very soon.

No replies are given to any queries and communication is lacking.

Once the buyer can find another alternative (even if at a higher cost), GEB will no longer be preferred.
Message 14 of 18
latest reply

I have bought and paid for a product through GEB on 17th December 2010 but till date the product has not been received. The Online tracking status showing only Booking status in USA.

I have put ITEM NOT RECEIVED but it has been holded by ebay 7 days back but again till date there's no UPDATE.

Anybody knows what's happening and If I would be getting the Refund through ebay Guarantee programme.

I have emailed ebay 3 times in the last 7 days and received no response.

Deepak
Message 15 of 18
latest reply

I do hope that someone from the ebay or GEB is reading this discussion.
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Once again another item is not being shipped which I had bought on GEB. No reasons given as usual.
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

boot_house
Community Member
i would say i2c is just improving now a days it is my observation
Message 18 of 18
latest reply