cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'***' tried to abuse with slang after I claim refund of a faulty prodt. How to complain ?

After I received a product with different description and after 14 days of purchase, I was quite frustrated.

Though the difference was only in color, I could have settled off.

But I found the product faulty too.

So now when I claimed refund of the product, the seller  *** called me and abused me with slang.

1st time faced this kind of maniac in ebay since 2001.

Now I really like to complaint this seller to ebay and want to get my refund.

I have already taken action via resolution center, any other measures should I take.

Regards

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

'***' tried to abuse with slang after I claim refund of a faulty prodt. How to complain ?

These type of sellers are spoiling the reputation of eBay. Strict action should be taken against them. It seems eBay moderator has removed the seller ID from the post above. However everyone should know about this stupid seller.

If anyone wants to know who the seller is , check's buyer's feedback profile and the  negative feedback left against the seller by the buyer.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Dear anamitra_g_in1,

I do understand the inconvenience caused to you. Please accept our sincere apologies for the same. Kindly share your experience with our trust an safety team on inrswebhelp@ebay.com. We will look into the issue and take an appropriate action.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply