cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paisa ID 40338393432 and claim Id Claim ID 1291888, INr 48000/- payment made Aug last week ,

I made payment INR 48000/- on last week of Aug 2015, neither item or refund  received so far.

Ebay confirmed as the item received with a fake AWB arranged by seller. According to Seller, he already communicated to Ebay for refunding the money by 7th of Sep 2015, but ebay is neither refunding the customers money or giving proper replay to the customer mails. 

more than one dozen mail send to ebay, all the way I am  getting a typical auto generated answer - appreciating your patients &  sorry for the inconvenience happened with us, their customer chat executives also managing with same typical  formal words, they are just managing this polish words rather giving any answer to our queries. Once you stick on your questions, just they are leaving the chat without any minimum formalities. Even I gave complete tracking information’s, Ebay customer executives (chat) *** and ***, I find just they are killing their time with customer pasting some formal words and practically I find no use.

Ebay having very bad back-office support for the customer related issues.

In view of above, Getting refund from Ebay is a mission if the amount is big you will find more problem – Ebay likely for holding customers money as free money without  interest., so deal with Ebay only if the item coasting below INR 5000/-  not more than that, most of their listed sellers are not genuine according to my previous experience – another Paisa ID 40357667202 for INr 100,000/- , Ebay don’t have any affective filtering / tracking system for the listed sellers in their portal.

Regards

Pradeep Pothan

Abu Dhabi - UAE

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: paisa ID 40338393432 and claim Id Claim ID 1291888, INr 48000/- payment made Aug last week ,

tulasi2910
Community Member

They are not returning my money too

I don't know why ebay doing this.

Seller didn't ship the item in given time or not responding.

see the seller  feedback, he sold 30+ phones in 2 days and didn't ship a single item.

http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=bhallastore&ftab=AllFeedback

Message 2 of 2
latest reply