cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay not responding on eason for holding the refund

cljat
Community Member
As per seller communication via blue dart reference no.43193331823 is showing that item shipped on 22nd Aug from banglore & not delivered before 24th as time line given by Ebay(i.e. item delivered on 30 Aug to unidentified person & place.) As per Ebay order agreement i'm eligible for refund of full payment paid via paisapay I'd 31875232773, because seller not shipped this item before 19th Aug & failed to deliver the item before 24th Aug. Rest of delivery issue created by seller is not related issue with my refund request. I never requested item delivery to my address after 24th Aug. Seller also not providing any identification/ delivery receipt duly sign & stamped with my any address. I have not received this item & not interested in this delivery issue created by seller & courier co after time line over by Ebay. I'm not finding any reason for holding the refund request since last 23 days over.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

spl_ind
Community Member
Contact eBay via Customer Support.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

cljat
Community Member
I'm requesting through only customer support. But great customer support of eBay they are least bothered to respond to their customer. if they care their customer they should take the ownership of issue & resolve it. However Seller is more loyal & communicated for refund of payment but eBay ......taking 24 Days over.....I'm Sleepless.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
eBay wants to serve you better but are unable to do as they are flooded with various orders and requests. So, it may take some time.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply