Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Reg Bigdaddy gift item not received

I have not recevied the big daddy promotional offer yet against the purchased of xperia neo v on 7th June 2012. PaisaPay ID: 31446698560.I called customer care so many times they are not responding properly.Could you please some numbers which are hel...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

individual promo codes

Hi, My friends are getting individual promo codes to their mail. But i am not getting individual promo codes. What sholud i do to get the promo codes. Help me out.

paisapay failed but transaction done

Dear Ebay i have made a purchase of nxg phablet worth rs 12689.99 through ICICI bank but only the money got transfered but its not reflected in ebay please sir i want my money back so that i can buy it again. Item number :110947574092 please do a nee...

ebay not responding on eason for holding the refund

As per seller communication via blue dart reference no.43193331823 is showing that item shipped on 22nd Aug from banglore & not delivered before 24th as time line given by Ebay(i.e. item delivered on 30 Aug to unidentified person & place.) As per Eba...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money deducted 3 times for same purchase- FRAUD

Sbi credit card authorization code - 004474 and 004933for Rs.1268.99 twice on 17.09.12 between 10:30 p.m. and 11 p.m. approx. Hdfc debit card Ref no:- 226117437860 Rs.1268.99 on 17.09.12 between 10:30 p.m. and 11 p.m. approx. I HAVE CALLED YOU AND MA...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item is significantly different as it was shown

i have purchased a showtone 777r tablet on 4 Aug 2012 & after ordering it i was confirm with seller regarding its configuration & accroding to it mentioned specs are correct but after one month when i got some problem with its internal memory,i opene...

Am i entitiled to claim a warranty !!

Suppose if i buy any product from ebay am i entitled to claim the manufactures warranty for the product if the seller didn't ship a bill with the product. Or how should a genuine bill look like is it just a word document with just mentioning the buye...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay voucher

hi all i have just received an eBay voucher. my question is do they work? i m not sure...thats why still haven't used them...just want to know whether somebody has recently used and they have worked or not???

• 49 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Custom duty Help needed urgent!!!

I bought an used projector from ebay from an US seller for price around 6000rs. after few days when postman came to home and asked for custom duty of Rs 4328. when i checked custom duty from internet it was arround 30% only. I have paid the custom du...

Worst buying experience and worst customer support

Its bcoz i bought this item on 4th Aug and the seller dint ship the item within 5 days so the refund request was auto generated on 10th and on 11th again it was put on hold. I called up cust supp and they said they wud contact the seller confirm the ...

Import of electronic goods through post

Can i import electronic goods through post to India for personal home use. If so what will be the duty i have to pay. I am planning to buy a AV receiver from Ebay seller at USA. The total cost of the item along with shipping charges will come to $450...