eBay voucher

avmehta911
Community Member
hi all i have just received an eBay voucher. my question is do they work? i m not sure...thats why still haven't used them...just want to know whether somebody has recently used and they have worked or not???
Message 1 of 50
latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

eBay voucher

balaganesh2010
Community Member
lookin for gift voucher.. wen and hw i can get.
Message 31 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

rao_narasimha
Community Member
How do i get ebay gift vouchers?
Can some body help me? I registered 2 months back and I brought 4 items thro' ebay. Till now i have not received any coupons...
Message 32 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

rao_narasimha
Community Member
Can some body help me? I registered 2 months back and I brought 5 items till now I have not received any coupons, i mean discount coupons.
Message 33 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

rao_narasimha
Community Member
Can some body help me? I registered 2 months back and I brought 5 items till now I have not received any coupons, i mean discount coupons.
Message 34 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

sood.tanik78
Community Member
Hello Friends, do anybody can spare his e-bay promotional 15/20% Discount Coupon.. I wanna purchase a gift watch for my friend costing nearly 2000 bugs...Regards
Message 35 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

sood.tanik78
Community Member
U can msg me the code on 09420251716..Thanx
Message 36 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

@sood.tanik78...

The coupons cannot be transferred, they are locked to that ebay id and only to whom it is issued by ebay only that id can use it, no other.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 37 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

biyani1984
Community Member
yha coupon do works, just buy the product which you wish and proceed for payment, on middle of the payment page you find the coupon code (10digits) section. just entre.
Good thing about it that it shows how much discount you receiving before making any payment. So you can feel safe and buy from ebay.
Message 38 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

zindagii
Community Member
Just used an eBay voucher or INR:100 And it worked... ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 39 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

irshadnoor
Community Member
please provide me some flate discount coupon,,,, i didn't get anything tilll now
Message 40 of 50
latest reply