Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Send item to domestic domestic location

I am worried! The last update on the tracking system showed the following:httpsJan 26, 201803:02 pm Send item to domestic location (Inb) India Post InternationalLUSAKA - AIRMAIL, ZambiaJan 26, 201803:02 pm Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) Ind...

Valentines Gift is Not recived till now

Ebay is not shipped my valentines day gift item 250gb portable hard drive every time i contacted the customer care that they are telling that we will resolve within 7 day do't worry but alreay 8 months are overed instead of 60 days of shippment guare...

Ebay court

I had one seller appeal against my rating in Ebay court. I had seen his complaint. Then I gave the reply. The seller is supposed to respond to my reply. Ebay court does not show that. Why is that? Now there are no document of that court process. The ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim ID 3310826

Sir/Mam I ordered a CPU then I sent it back for refund because the product was not working correctly but the seller has told you it is damaged Sir/Mam I send the product in good condition with all parts the seller is just cheating me please help.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ipod

I am interested to buy refurbished ipod from ebay.comDo I need to pay custom charges? The cost of the ipod is below Rs. 7,000.

Need Refund

I bought the item, it dint work , conttact the buyer but he showed how can it be worked but dint work either, i sent the item to the buyer on the daddress he provided with my uncle, i need refund. The seller puposely took more time and i tried to wor...

I haven't got the refund money.

Hi I have ordered now foods vitamin a from seller Seller was unable to deliver it, so seller himself said, money will be refunded. Its been 11 days now money is not refunded . My Refund ref no -LUR25931414334. Please do the needful. Thanks, Senthil