Order canceled. Money deducted from account.

Dear Team,

While i was placing an order, after payment page, the amount has been deducted from my account. But the order was not placed. Its been 24 hours and i haven't received my money. Here is the screen shot of it. Kindly help me with this. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

araveeti
Community Member

I too faced same issue twice. Order did not go through, but amount got deducted from my account.

I could not contact customer care through phone even after waiting for 30 min. I then tried chat service and able to connect after couple of attempts and waiting for 50 minutes.

The only response was "apologize for the inconvenience" and it will be escalted.

There is no communication from ebay that my complaint is registered and they are working on it.

Is there any other way to register my complaint and get some reference for it?

Thanks,

Bala.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Looks like lot of people are facing this issue.

Even I have faced it recently. I also tried all the paths but not luck of getting connected with customer care.

But yestarday there was message from ebay that the money will be reverted back to the account.

But there should be some response when contacted to custome care via mail or phone, that issue is being investigated or some thing like that.customer is clueless till then.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply