Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A very unique seller on ebay

Believe it or not......... I feel that the seller "landmark_bookstores" must be the most unique seller on ebay. They only take feedback from their buyers but I feel that they have a policy of not giving feedback to the buyers who buy from them. They ...

Graphic Card bought does not work

I require some help regrading one of my purchases. On 31st of July I bought a GeCube 4850 (Used) graphic card, via Paisa Pay. http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270615547734&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1154 ItemID 270615547734 ht...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Community Court is stage managed

I had purchased a football from ebay, Item Number: 180521052803 , SELLER : xtremesports.in The product sent was completely non functional and I gave a negative feedback to the seller. The seller appealled to community court and despite my strong case...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fake seller e mail id and phone number

i have purchased one laptop from e bay on 12 th od august and payment done through paisa pay. Now when i call to the seller some other person received the phone and told me that this is not the exact person phone number. Besides of that i have send l...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HOW TO USE GEB FOR RESELLING PURPOSE LEGALLY

Please help me in clarify the below: I use GEB for Resale Purpose. Kindly let me know the exact procedure for resale purpose of the bought item legally. I am getting Invoice in Dollars for purchases in GEB. I resell it in rupees with tax added. How c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wifi Router For TataIndicom

I have tataindicom broadband connection on my pc. My router is Telenet TNDL 2120 I need a wifi router... which supports my connection by which i can use wifi to connect my phone to internet. Can u suggest me something cheap on ebay ?

Zero feeback...?

Hi all. Just won and paid for a new music system which looks great, but have just noticed something odd - the seller's feedback score is zero even though they have been a member since 2005. Is this something I ought to be worried about? I'm sure it's...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Octroi on items

Do i have to pay octroi for items bought on ebay ? Some times courier companies are asking for more money other than octroi. I have come to know that courier cos are gettin octroi bills more that actual . What to do in above cases?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

letterbox or mailbox

I am not sure if there is anything like request for a product on ebay and if it is wrong to do that in the forum. If that is the case, then mods please remove this post. I was looking for Letterbox or mailbox made of plastic which you hang in front o...

Custom In India

Hello I am new to ebay... Yesterday i made my first purchases here for my mobile phone. I bought the following items. http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280511256247 - Quantity 1 http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280526...

Free gift with Gigabyte i120 smartphone

Is that free gift with Gigabyte i120 available? Or is the seller just fooling around? When I am about to PAY for the phone and have entered the code for the free gift on the checkout page, I don't see any free gift listed there, instead I see a 1 rup...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diwali Gift

I had purchased a item GEB - 390105625827 - Sapphire ATi Radeon HD 4770 HD4770 on ebay using PaisaPay payment and eBay gift voucher / promotion code 09DIWALI13 on 14/10/2009. I am still waiting for my Gift