Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay diwali gift

i have purchased samsung lcd tv 32" worth 27000/- on 18th oct 2010. at that time there was an offer that if you purchase more than 20000 you will get 4gb apple ipod free from ebay, so while purchasing i enter that coupon code. i have already received...

How to place Automatic Bids?

How shall i program automatic bids for a particular item? to be placed in last 5 mins of auction ? I am not asking about 'Increase max bid' option. For eg., see the scenario, Let x***y denote myself. a***b denote other bidder. Using the increase max ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PROBLEM WITH HDFC NETSAFE VERIFICATION

Hi, I made a purchase using a hdfc netsafe card. the payment was accepted in ebay and the product is being shipped now... But my PAYPAL account has been limited now. it says the card is not verified and it says card does not exist when i try to verif...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Redemption of voucher

Hi I just used my voucher for purchase of more than 1500Rs , i would get a iball 4gb pendrive. Will the seller be sending my gift or will it come separately. Regards -Adithya

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The great ebay circus.

Item received not as per description provided by the seller. Payment made thru PaisaPay (Credit Card). Seller tried to defend his case hopelessly. Did not answer the calls. Finally one fine day, on day 18 of the dispute, Ebay asked for the item to be...

3G Modems Issues and Solutions - UMG 1831 / E1750

Hello, As a premier seller of 3G Modems and Routers, I am starting a self help thread for issues with these modems, etc. All users can chip in with their queries and solutions. First topic: UMG 1831 Modem: 1) Does this support Voice Call. Ans: This d...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Beware - laptop seller cheating

A person has been selling laptop with different ids, initially he offered to sell Refurbished laptops of leading brands under the seller name as laptop junction, I contacted him through email for detailed config, then I finalised to buy Sony VAIO and...

i havea query

well suppose i have put a bid for one particular product from two different sellers and i happen to win both the bids....then can i back out from buying the product from one of the two sellers? eg i put a bid for a USB player from a seller A and also...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have cheated by a seller

Recently i purchased an item in ebay, But seller send different item for that. When i contact seller, no response from them. When i contact ebay they are also not respond well. Now the item and the seller was removed from ebay. Whta i need to so? reg...

international buying

hello, i just wonna share that what is the use of international sellers merging with ebay india when most of the sellers does not ship their products to india & you cannot buy anything you desire...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful