cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RECEIVED SHORT SUPPLY. SUPPLIER IN HONGKONG THROUGH ebay.in HAS OPENED INVESTIGATION.

WHEN I OPENED THE BOX OF TP-LINK M5360 3G MOBILE WiFi 5200 mAh power bank, MAIN PRODUCT WAS MISSING AND ONLY USB CABLE AND SOCKETS WERE FOUND IN BOX.  PLS SHARE EXPERIENCE WITH ANYBODY, WHETHER THE INVESTIGATION OPENED BY SUPPLIER WILL BE FARE AND eBAY.in COMPANY WILL TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

RECEIVED SHORT SUPPLY. SUPPLIER IN HONGKONG THROUGH ebay.in HAS OPENED INVESTIGATION.

My recommendations:

Do not jump into a conclusion that seller has cheated you.  No long term and reputed seller on eBay has any interest to rob /  loot / cheat any buyer.

Send a polite message to the seller and tell them that you have not received the goods. Be polite in your message. Drop all arrogance.

Do not file any case and never leave a negative feedback. Allow seller to respond.

In 99.9% of the cases, sellers from China and HongKong will resolve the situation in your favor by refunding the payment. Accept the refund and then re-order the goods.

If the seller does not respond or does not co-operate, which is very unlikely, then open a SNAD case.

Please do not hurriedly leave a negative feedback. It is a tool used only by the most uncivilized buyers.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Dear All,

The reply given on my feedback seems to be given by a person from supplier's company and not by community member.  The words used by the person seems that he himself is UN-CIVILIZED.  After one months of supply,  if I did not receive any reply against investigation, then what is the harm to submit my feedback.  I invite your attention to your words mentioned in reply "Please do not hurriedly leave a negative feedback. It is a tool used only by the most uncivilized buyers".  It seems that you are the paid community member sponsored by supplier or ebay company who are not ready to accept such type of feedback. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply