cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What you would like to gift your brother or sister this Raksha Bandhan?

sandyk@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Community Member,

Raksha Bandhan is around the corner, and to celebrate the occasion we will be extensively promoting special gifts on eBay.in

We would love to get your views on what you would like to gift your brother or sister during the promotion. Which are the items that you would love get deals on?

Keep the ideas flowing!
Regards,
Sandy
eBay India - Marketing

Regards,
Sandy
eBay India - Marketing
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

shoemall_in1
Community Member
Hi,
i would basically like to present my sister with some thing usefull and good looking.i think a BRANDED NIKE OR ADIDAS SHOE WOULD BE COOL.ALSO SHE CAN GIFT ME THE SAME IF SHE WANTS.ALSO MP3 PLAYERS ARE COOL GIFTS.I THINK I WOULD LIKE SOMETHING LIKE IPOD OR ATLEAST A LOOKALIKE.
I THINK SISTERS ALSO LIKE CHOCOLATES,SOME BIG SWISS CHOCOLATES WILL DO.ALSO SOME RICH GUYS CAN GIFT MOBILE PHONES.ALSO SO FASHION STREET THINGS LIKE BANGLES,EARRINGS,PURSES,TEES,ETC.BYE.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

mtaing_in1
Community Member
Hi,
I would like to shop a gift for my brother- a leather jacket,electronics gadgets like digicams,Rakhis(obvious),T-shirts(branded)
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

jabbardast
Community Member
I do not know where my sister is can EBAY play a pivotal role in locating her in the city she lives. I presume there are many like me who have their Brothers/sisters, but are not sure about there whereabouts if only ebay could help.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply