Unable to send money from Paypal...

bdasslg
Community Member
I want to purchase from ebay the item "
10 pcs L78L33ACZ 78L33 + 3.3V Voltage Regulator TO-92" from ebay.com. There is no scope to send money from Bank. Only option to send money through paypal.

I repeatedly try my best but unable to send money through paypal.

Please help me how I can send money other than paypal . It is preferable for me to send money through online banking system..

Please Help..
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
you need to first register with paypal with your Bank card.
once you attached your bank card , there will be a verification from paypal which a week or more in very few circumstances .
then you will be able to send and receive the money i.e purchasing and selling .
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@bdasslg

I agree with uniquecreations2012.

You also need to contact CUSTOMS India Deptt. for the custom charges they will be charging on your product. I think on any kind of electronic product, CBEC charges 30% customs amount.

Also keep in mind that if u use Bank Transfer or wire transfer, you wont be eligible under eBay Buyer Protection, you MUST pay through Paypal, if u need eBay Buyer protection.

You can refer below for more details:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/paypal-buyer-protection.html

http://pages.ebay.com/paypal/buyer/

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
So far my knowledge, if you register with PayPal from India you can only receive money but you may not be able to pay or send money to anyone. Am I correct?
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Dear spl_ind,

You can pay money via PayPal using a credit card.

For this, your credit card should be attached to your PayPal account. When you pay, the money will be deducted from your CC via PayPal. Hence, you will be eligible for buyer protection.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
not only CREDIT CARDS,
you can also make any kind of transactions when you have DEBIT VISA/MASTER CARD.
Which almost all banks are providing now.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply