Thug seller @ ebay...

msouvik
Community Member
I got in touch with this cheat claimed himself  (may be fake name) from an ad regarding Redmi note 4 phone 64 GB variant. The seller registered here was offering a very competent price at a very marginal profit. 

He also gave his mobile no. in the ad. For more details regarding colour variant, invoice etc. I sent a inquiry to him through ebay platform. Next morning I contacted him in whatsapp as he was not responding. He insisted me to go for a direct deal claiming ebay delays in releasing payment. He gave me even lower price with very minimal profit (Rs.13200/- and Rs.100/- for shipping while MRP is Rs.12999/-) and insisted me to go for payment before 1 PM or offer may become void, also told me transaction is clean and I would get colour of my choice with proper bill. He also insisted me to process the payment in Paytm. I was a bit skeptical and then he gave me his bank account details at SBI Amy Gulabbagh branch (A/c No. 34796457956, IFSC: SBIN0010416). I could not realize his trick and paid him Rs.13300/- in two part. He told me he would courier the box shortly and also sent me pic. of the package. After some time he sent me pic. of courier tracking slip. (Skyking courier, C.No. 361540591). Next evening I got the package which was nothing but a blank envelop only. I immediately called him but he did not pick it up. After some time he started responding only in whatsapp. At first he could not recognize me!!! Later he completely denied the cheat and told he sent the phone and I am lying and he was not going to return any money. Also asked me to send package photo. Also blamed the courier company for tampering the consignment. I threatened him to go to police but he was reckless and told me I can do whatever I want and claimed himself honest. 

So I am posting this for awareness of maximum people to beware of such thug as he is still listed here as a seller. Also requesting ebay to atleast check minimal credential of a seller before enlisting.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0