Threatening for positive feedback

sitahim
Community Member
Hi friends! BEWARE

I noticed some sellers on ebay who are openly threatening buyers to give them POSITIVE feedback ( no matter what they do) if the buyer expects a positive feedback from the seller! Some of these are actually Sper sellers! I am not sure if ebay allows such messages
e.g. I paste some lines from the email of a seller
> Please allow the courier 5-7 days to deliver the
> product depending on your location.
>
> Once your item arrives in satisfactory condition,
> please leave POSITIVE feedback for me. I will do the
> same for you.
Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

hi2k_soho
Community Member
sorry about a few earlier posts ... did not mean to ... http://stores.ebay.in/1hi2k
http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZhi2kQ5fsoho
Message 11 of 26
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
hey Preetii thx for lettign me kno ... jsut saw it .. thx didnt know abt it .. .

Superstores_Tech

ANkur Agarwal

Experience not AGE !!!

GEt on!!
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 12 of 26
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Touch_n_Shine & superstores_tech are right. Sellers has the right to ask favourable feedback if the product is good. ---------------
Regards,
Snrama
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 13 of 26
latest reply

touch_and_shine
Community Member

Hey
superstores_tech!! U didn't knew that u r in member spotlight. Lolzz!! U r most
welcome dear as u know very well I m very much updated with the latest
activities of Ebay.in.

touch_and_shine

http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZtouchQ5fandQ5fshine

Seller on Ebay.in

Message 14 of 26
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
i agree ... .

Superstores_Tech

ANkur Agarwal

Experience not AGE !!!

GEt on!!
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 15 of 26
latest reply

vikasintl_in1
Community Member
If a seller ask for positive rating after your satisfaction whats wrong in it?
Message 16 of 26
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
there is no harm in asking a FEEDBACK .... but asking for a POSITIVE FEEDBACK is definitely not the right thing !
Message 17 of 26
latest reply

shri2ksona
Community Member
I was cheated by a Seller but when i gave him a negative rating ,he gave me a retaliatory negative rating. So i lost both my money and my credibility.
When i approached the then Baazee, they kept promising to do something but their reactions were ultimately in favour of the Seller who was giving them good business by cheating buyers.
Now , i have done a purchase and the Seller says that he will give me a Positive rating unless i gave him the same rating. EBAY must change rules and make it mandatory for the Seller to give rating ahead of the Buyer.
Message 18 of 26
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
WHATS THE HARM IN SELLER ASKING FOR +VE FEEDBACK IF THE DEAL IS PROPERLY COMPLETED AND BUYER IS HAPPY.
BUY THE SELLER CANNOT FORCE THE BUYER TO GIVE HIM +VE RATING IF THE BUYER IS NOT SATISFIED.
+VE RATINGS PLAY MOST IMPORTANT PART IN THE SELLERS SALES,AND IF HE IS REQUETING THE BUYER FOR A +VE FEEDBACK THEN IT IS PERFECTLY FINE.

ATUL
Message 19 of 26
latest reply

lrao96
Community Member
This is very true. Though we complete the deal first by paying thru' paisa pay, the seller does not give the positive feed back to us in return to the business provided, instead demands to give them POSITIVE feedback ( no matter what they do) if the buyer expects a positive feedback from the seller this is real insane and clear blackmailing. Even after paying thru' paisa pay we are forced to wait for 10days to receive an item. The item is put on sale only upon its availability with the seller, but still we have to wait for 10days and we are forced to give a positive feedback to the seller. It is better the ebay forum takes up this issue and ensures the sincere buyers are first given positive feedback and thereupon a feedback to be given to seller depending upon his service. i think the ebay forum should have track on this or else this platform is simply a big blunder.
Message 20 of 26
latest reply