cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellers with no feed back...is it safe to deal with them...

kalingabull
Community Member
I am watching a mobile phone (BEST OFFER Item number: 260155670509)though I am really interested about the product but I am scared because of my past experiences.More ever the seller has no feed back,very new to ebay and dose not accept credit card payments and I do not know if I will be under byers protection.Please let me know your views and advice me accordingly.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

madhulik66
Community Member
Hi

Never but anything from a aseller who doesn't have a deedback record at all. I have lost lot of money in dealing with such type od sellers earlier in Ebay. Good example is all sellers from Faridabad who sells apparel. Never buy from them. Its a chain of cheaters who run away with people's money.

Regards

Raghav
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Hi,
Forgive me please.I started with a -VE.That buyer was giving -VE to all.Later I was able to pursue him for mfw.Indconcepts,touchnshine, onesimpleman and other community members helped me in my bad time.
I stopped giving second chance offer after that incident.
One has to start with a zero.Isnt it?
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

kalingabull
Community Member
Thanks for your valuable suggestions.Well for the time being lets close this topic as the seller has withdrawn the product in hours of my quiry.If the seller is genuine then waht was the need of doing that.His action speaks of the intention of himself.I know one has to star from Zero but if you sell the product less then the dealer's price them a doubt is been raised.Any way thanks once again to all of you ...kalingabull
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

adityamaskara123456789
Community Member
I am new to ebay.iwant to pay for an item no 270173984637.but i am not sure that after taking money from me the seller will send the the item or not.What iwill do.Please help me.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Hi adityamaskara123456789,

The seller seems to be genuine with good feedback ratings. You may proceed to buy from the seller without hesitation however, the item has been ended but you may buy the same item from his eBay Shop.

Regards,
SkyGift Worldwide
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

I have got some excellent deals with new sellers. The gems were so cheap that every time I had to get those checked in reputed lab. The prices were amazing. However, its not the case with all new sellers. Once you start dealing in ebay you may be able to differentiate between a good and a bad new seller.

After all everybody has to start someday !! .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Hi Swarup,
You not listing??I posted that poem.Nobody seems interested.Such a good stuff and no takers!!!
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi Swarup,

How are you? It has been a long time to see you in community boards. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 9 of 9
latest reply