Sandisk customer support in Delhi ?

sameerhere
Community Member
I recently brought a 8GB microSD sandisk card. ITs not working and seller(the_best.4104) is not ready to help. Can any one tell me where is Customer support center to replace this faulty SD Card in Delhi/Noida.
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Sandisk customer support in Delhi ?

sin6bugge9
Community Member
i have tried calling ebay coustomer care no but i they cut the call each time i call them.
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

sin6bugge9
Community Member
recently i had a very bad experience with coustomer care service. i gess ebay is having the worst coustomer support team.
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

lakshay2603
Community Member
i purchased a NEW NOKIA N900,but it was a USED one...but according to the description,it shud b a NEW ONE...i raised a claim 17days back,n the customer care people keep on saying that your CLAIM ADJUSTOR will col u,but that day has nevr come.....I WANT THE MONEY TO BE REFUNDED AS I M ASTUDENT ,SO I HAD SAVED 15000....PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

venki757
Community Member
i buy new sandisk pendrive of cruiser its not working properly it is under warranty plz suggest me where can i get replacement of my pen drive......
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

I'd bought a 32gb micro sd class 10 memory card on 5june15 but this is not working in any device. I reached to eBay cust. Service but they cancel my refund request. I reached to Sandisk support and they told me all verification of memory card, this is duplicate because we don't manufacture any Sandisk class 10 32gb memory card. EBay making fool to customers. EBay is not accepting Sandisk clarification of that memory card and not replacing.

My email id: Bskfirstcry201516@gmail.com
Paisapay id- 39406162304
Message 15 of 16
latest reply

SanDisk is not produce any class 10 32gb memory card in black colour. EBay and ebay's sellers making fool to customers.
Message 16 of 16
latest reply