Regarding Free Gift

Greetings,
I want to know what is the time span to receive the gift which was claimed using Coupon? I received the original purchase and still waiting for the Gift.

Thank you.
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Regarding Free Gift

Hello? Anybody there? Why this place is made if no one is supposed to reply?
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Regarding Free Gift

spl_ind
Community Member
I have no idea as I have never used a gift coupon on eBay India. However, customers often say that it takes weeks or even months, although eBay India says that it takes roughly 45 days.
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Regarding Free Gift

Up to 45 days? That's long time. Then eBay must mention this in their Gift promotion e-mails. I need my Western Digital 320 GB Hard disk, urgently...
Anyone from ebay out their in this graveyard?
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Regarding Free Gift

ashwinn
Community Member
I am facing a problem, when I try to buy an item worth 31,000 and enter the code. I am getting the following error message:

Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code BESTFREN07 cannot be used for the item(s) you are purchasing. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment.

Any idea why this is coming up???
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Regarding Free Gift

To ebay:

The only topic of discussion on the forums nowadays is "gift not received". Out of 9 topics displayed on the forum page, 7-8 are for gift not received. Do something about it ebay, why cannot you call up buyers and keep them informed or send them a mail or provide a dedicated contact number to these buyers where they can call and get the required info or the best as suggested is to stop the free gift business completely till you can do it properly.

Just because of this important topics are not displayed and discussed on the forums. All the space regularly is being taken up by these free gift buyers.

StopandShop
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Regarding Free Gift

Dear dr.mrinal,

I'm checking on the status of your gift. We will get back to you with an update

Regards
Seema
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Regarding Free Gift

Dear dr.mrinal

Can you let me know the PaisaPay ID and the promotion name

Regards
Seema
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Regarding Free Gift

Dear dr.mrinal,

Your free gift has been delivered. Tracking details: Bluedart 43737378296

Regards
Seema
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Regarding Free Gift

seiboi
Community Member
Kindly update my free gift with paisa pay id 31827309167, 31845048867, 31845140537 independence free gift..there are also so many pending free gift which i still didnt recieve since 5 month which is why i cant see the paisapy id..kindly check my id and update me asap..im losing faith regarding this free gift stuff..
Message 10 of 13
latest reply