Please help me,I got cheated

2010mobileseller
Community Member
I purchased a rare 5 rupee note from ebay.in for 2.37 lakh.But after receiving the item I found that the item was duplicate.So I filled a complain at the ebay guarantee.Now today the case closed and ebay rejected my claim.

What can I do?Please help me.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

2010mobileseller
Community Member
Should I fill a FIR against the seller?
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

axn_world11
Community Member
where is the seller details. Tell us. give proper proof add ss.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

happy_deals365
Community Member
Contact ebay customer care again and fight for it, ask them to connect the call to higher officials reg this matter, still got no hope then you can proceed with the file of FIR against the seller as the amount involved is hugh.

You can find the sellers's address in the paisapay payment page. If not ask customer care they will help you to get the address from that page.

More over clearly state the message properly what was wrong in the note that he sent to you for more clarification.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

jaichinoy
Community Member
boss...just do a search for ROLEX and see yourself - we got sellers selling them for Rs 2499 to 7500 !!! OMG !!!!!!!! also check this out below link - a FAKE replica phone!??

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280584569785
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@2010mobileseller...

Sir, you can kiss your money goodbye, you cannot do anything to the seller because you will not be able to locate him. All details provided by the seller will be false, even if you file an FIR, the only way you can catch him is by bank details and PAN card but even those details will be false. So in reality if someone does not be want to be found you cannot do anything.

You should have thought 100 times before parting with your cash to a seller who is absolutely new on ebay and this is the only deal he required to get rich. You are also reporting this case after 1 month, why the delay of 30 days ??.
RajElectroniks
Message 6 of 6
latest reply