Paisapay failed but transaction done,

rahul.patil
Community Member
I wanted to buy some lens for my DSLR Camera
I added two items to my cart -
http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170620834886

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170624235268

The total cost was - Rs.16,649.00

I selected PaisaPay, Pay using ICICI Bank Transfer.

I logged in to my ICICI account, entered transaction password and entered ATM card albhabet security numbers too.

I completed the payment form.

Now eBay said, Transaction successful, please wait.

After some time page refreshed and instead of generating PaisaPay order id, I got this page -

The PaisaPay payment system cannot be accessed due to one or more of the following reasons:
• The page might be temporarily unavailable - please try again later.
• The page has timed out,because you exceeded the time allowed for this step - please try once again.
• Your browser does not allow or support JavaScript - check your browser for JavaScript settings and capabilities.

The items are still in my cart but my bank balance has been deducted.

Can anyone help me? I want to purchase Item or want my money back to my account so that I can purchase the product again.
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

amitabh_123
Community Member
Is this a normal thing with paisa pay... the site never works? or is it just happening for the last week (when I actually tried).
Message 11 of 23
latest reply

amitabh_123
Community Member
I keep getting errors like these:

Internal Server Error - Read
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Reference #3.eb2a1208.1343283050.f4bfc1c

------------------------------
The PaisaPay payment system cannot be accessed due to one or more of the following reasons:

The page might be temporarily unavailable - please try again later.
The page has timed out,because you exceeded the time allowed for this step - please try once again.
Your browser does not allow or support JavaScript - check your browser for JavaScript settings and capabilities.

Note: In case you were making a payment, please check My eBay / My PaisaPay for the payment status. If the payment was unsuccessful,
please try again.
Message 12 of 23
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Use a good browser and keep it clean.
Message 13 of 23
latest reply

hariharanvijayaragavan
Community Member
Dear Ebay i have made a purchase of nxg phablet worth rs 12689.99 through ICICI bank but only the money got transfered but its not reflected in ebay please sir i want my money back so that i can buy it again Item number :110947574092 please do a needful help for me
Message 14 of 23
latest reply

mykingdom1992
Community Member
I made a purchase of a product (mobile) worth 21,200 /- The amount has been debited from my hdfc account with paisa pay cheque id. But placing order failed. There is not order in purchase history. What shall i do?
Message 15 of 23
latest reply

2012aman77
Community Member
hi,this happened with me yesterday my A/c was debited but ebay says paisa pay transaction failed choose another method..? how can like this
Message 16 of 23
latest reply

dpudukadan
Community Member
I tried buying a Sunglass Clip on 1st of June. An amount of Rs.794.40 was withdrawn from my account in South Indian Bank; the amount for 4 of the above mentioned item. I didn't get a receipt for this transaction and even after 3 days it's not reflecting in my transactions in ebay. I tried calling up ebay customer service today and spoke to ebay customer service representative. I am not sure of the time of transaction but, the CS representative insisted on knowing the exact time. I think he was in a hurry, and didn't want to hear rest of what I had to say. This has happened to me twice in the past 2 weeks. Is this a problem with ebay and secondly, I didn't expect such rude behaviour form a CS represenatative of ebay.
Message 17 of 23
latest reply

dont worry it happned to lots of time it takes 5to8days to get money credited to your account..its their business policy they can even give it back after 24hrs but they are fooling us they use our money for their other business their lots of people whos tranctions are failed and their money is in the ebays gateway for 8 days they are cheating us buy 1 comes 1goes .and money remains their...

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

vbab5840
Community Member

Yesterday ..I have buy this product "Rubberized Matte Ultra Thin Hard Case Back Cover For Htc Desire 310" but transaction failed but lost my money 185 Rs..pls delivere this product or refund my money...

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

cyrax*5
Community Member
This happened to me as well.Paid Rs 4695 through Sbi Internet banking.Money got transferred but order failed.Really dissapointing for me now.
Message 20 of 23
latest reply