cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paisapay - Item shipped, but I cannot track on the courier website

dt2dt1987
Community Member
Hi all!

I have bought a phone from a seller in India and the item is covered by paisapay.

According to the paisapay rules, the seller is meant to ship the item within 5 days and in following 7 days the item must be delivered.

The seller did ship the item on 4th day using DTDC courier in India. However when I use the tracking number provided, DTDC website cannot find any item with that number.

On contacting the seller he told me, he has got the shipping label made, but hasn't got around shipping the item - but he has informed paisapay that item is shipped. This means according to paisapay he has done what he was meant to do within 5 days. But from his message he hasn't!

Should I be worried about my item and money? He hasn't responded to my emails today. How do I contact paisapay regarding this? They won't let me make a case till delivery deadline is passed!

Does this process occur normally on ebay? This is my first purchase of very very expensive phone from ebay! 😞
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

I placed my order40189824284 nd it was nt in stock and i have nt received my refund yet..it was refunded by ebay on 22 aug 2015..am feeling very embarrassed.
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

it may take some time I think

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

mankind011
Community Member

PaisaPay ID:40635228600

please help with this.....

i cant track m y order....

its not even showing the item on paisapay list......

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

sanjp0
Community Member
Message 14 of 14
latest reply