PaisaPay payment is being processed

mrsahoo1
Community Member
Recently I purchased item using PaisaPay payment through net banking with ID 32861186624 and getting message "PaisaPay payment is being processed by eBay Customer Support. You paid the order total of Rs. 600.00 using ICICI Bank online bank transfer." After 24 hr laps when I contacted costomer support on telephone, I get a message it is still under processing and will take 72hr. In this forum I am just highlighting this point that I have paid and my bank as well as paisapay accepted the receipt of money.Any delay must be in account of ebay platform as seller will supply only after receive of conformation.In case any one paid a huge amount and these people are asking 72hr plus for processing,then you evaluate what is cooking inside the platform.Senior may comment in this regard.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

This is happening to me right now. PaisaPay ID 46720671726. 

It's 24 hrs since I placed order, paid, money deducted from my account and this is what is happening.

"Your PaisaPay payment is being processed by eBay Customer Support. You paid the order total of Rs. 13,999.00 using Debit Card .

It could take up to 24 hours to process your payment. Please contact eBay Customer Support if your payment is not processed within 48-72 hours. 

The seller(s) will not ship the item(s) till this payment is processed. Once the payment is processed, you and the seller(s) will be notified of the confirmed payment so that the seller(s) can ship the item(s)."

Somehow eBay is witholding payment to seller and making use of that time and my money to create profit for itself somewhere.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

So u lost your money or get refund?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply