PAY PAISE PAYMENT FAILED!!! PLEASE HELP

amendepara
Community Member
Dear Friends,
I bought a product Item number: 120243427454 and paid through pay paise.. I paid from my bank online account. My bank aproved the payment but while transfering page from bank to ebay ..the payment was rejected. When I check my bank statement it was charged to me but I could not find any payment received on ebay... Not even Item seen under not paid. As generally after confirming Buy it get Itemnot paid strike
What to Do?..Please help.
Thanks
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

techniwas
Community Member
Call paisapay and explain the situation.

1800 209 3229 (All networks)
1800 22 0288 (BSNL / MTNL subscribers only)

TechiE
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

ocabgi
Community Member
a similar case here happened wid me
i bought a memory card i paid through my credit card it did get the payment i suppose but here i got no confirmation or receipt informing my shooping status when i check the paisa pay account of mine it doesnt show any shopping activity of mine please help
reply on sameey192@gmail.com
i will be thankful
please reply!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

buyernumber2265
Community Member
i tried buying a game for Rs.3990 and it said "Your PaisaPay credit / debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type."
and iv tried different accounts/different credit cards and tried like 10 times(different days too)
and tried clearing cache n cookies too but it didnt work.and all the information i entered was correct.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply