cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAISAPAY DISCOUNT COUPON NOT WORKING AND NO RESPONSE FRM EBAY TEAM

Dear ebay team,

I tried to purchase an item with 10% discount coupon but it doesn't works at all
why ?

i contacted help on live chat they told me to email the print screen shot at paisapaydocs@ebay.com
i mailed at paisapaydocs@ebay.com on Thu, 1 July, 2010 17:20:57
BUT NO RESPONSE TO MY EMAIL.

than i again sent the print screen shot and my complaint at : rswebhelp@ebay.com Sat, 3 July, 2010 3:44:41 STILL NO RESPONSE FROM EBAY HELP TEAM

my coupon will expire this 7th of july and its not working at all

please help at least someone respond back to my mails please

"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

raksha.sund
Community Member
Dear ebay,

I just made a transaction of Rs.12725 on an Xperia U. I forgot to mention the ebay coupon code I received on email for Rs.1000 discount on the product, as I took notice of it after making the payment. Also I realize that there are free gifts along with every purchase on ebay.in.

As I have not fed any coupon code while making the purchase, I request you to kindly feed in the details for either the gift coupon or discount coupon from your end. I understand it was an oversight from my end, however, considering I have made numerous purchases on ebay before and shall be making many more purchases in the future, I request you to kindly help me in this regard. Please help me with the discount facility or the other gifts which come along with the purchases. (In my case, there are options available between SD Card, Pen drive and a Bluetooth handset).

I have been shopping from ebay since quite a while and also have got in friends and family to shop from ebay lately because of my trust and association with ebay. Your help in this regard shall mean a lot in terms of my long-term association with ebay. Looking for a positive response from your end.

Regards,
Raksha
Message 11 of 18
latest reply

777sbj
Community Member
Ebay got to honor this or i going to sue ebay on discount. This is item number i bought from ebay :180956785718. If you check title it says this : " Like New Motorola Photon 4G / Nvidia Tegra 2 Dual Core / Bigger than Atrix
Free 32GB Micro SD or Upto 10% OFF, See Links Inside." . So i bought it. When i found that its not mentioned with box , i put a message to the buyer asking why its not mentioned that 32gb comes with the mobile. Then he tells me that he got nothing to do with it. Its all ebay, does that. If you have forgotten to enter the discount number , you lost it. that was his response. By the time i already bought it, because the title was too misleading....
Message 12 of 18
latest reply

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
777sbj:

It will be hard to digest for u, but the seller is right. You have missed out to mention the coupon code.

pethachi
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

777sbj
Community Member
To pethachi

If u checked product link it's clear for u . It never says 32gb is an eBay offer.Like this 32gb(an eBay offer) on the title. I don't mind if it's mentioned and still I missed it. This unfair trading and as u rightly said hard to digest.
Message 14 of 18
latest reply

wangdi2014
Community Member

TO WHOME IT MAY CONCER

I ebay user id tashi lama, ebay registered phone number 09593973737 would like to bring under your kind notice that I have purchased an item bearing order no 39500619459 on 16/06/2015 in this regard for some reason the status of the payment is still pending even after making a full payment. Hence as per the message received from VM-eBayIn I have submitted here with all the documents attached below. Kindly look into the matter and process the payment please.

Thank you

With regards

Tashi Wangdi Lama   

Message 15 of 18
latest reply

wangdi2014
Community Member

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN 

I ebay user id tashi lama, ebay registered phone number <Removed for Privacy> would like to bring under your kind notice that I have purchased an item bearing order no 39500619459 on 16/06/2015 in this regard for some reason the status of the payment is still pending even after making a full payment. Hence as per the message received from VM-eBayIn I have submitted here with all the documents attached below. Kindly look into the matter and process the payment please.

Thank you

With regards

Tashi Wangdi Lama   

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Hello,my name is Siraj Ahmad ,i purchased an pen drive order in 179 rs on eBay and i have full payment from debit card ,but my order is rejected and payment isn't get refund in my account.Please,,,,my user ID is siraahma-77 and my paisa pay ID is 44017550456
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

rekhra_6
Community Member

I hve received wrong item so i hve ordered it again but second time also i received wrong ityem on feb 7 i ordered with paisa pay 44687523447 and another i ordered on 9th feb itenm with paisa 44702071157.i was told to some of ur executive to return the item to seller i did it n contavted seller but its not reachable.pls do the needful.

Message 18 of 18
latest reply