cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAISAPAY DISCOUNT COUPON NOT WORKING AND NO RESPONSE FRM EBAY TEAM

Dear ebay team,

I tried to purchase an item with 10% discount coupon but it doesn't works at all
why ?

i contacted help on live chat they told me to email the print screen shot at paisapaydocs@ebay.com
i mailed at paisapaydocs@ebay.com on Thu, 1 July, 2010 17:20:57
BUT NO RESPONSE TO MY EMAIL.

than i again sent the print screen shot and my complaint at : rswebhelp@ebay.com Sat, 3 July, 2010 3:44:41 STILL NO RESPONSE FROM EBAY HELP TEAM

my coupon will expire this 7th of july and its not working at all

please help at least someone respond back to my mails please

"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Hi, Same thing happened to me for the packing material from seller "shippers_material" and ebay very quickly resolved the coupon issue. I had the very same message appearing.

Please call customer care and speak to customer care supervisor Mr. Pranay or customer care exec Ms. Sidra and they will solve your issue ASAP. I was issued a new coupon immediately and I was able to complete my purchase.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

thanks for your help

i sent two mails to ebay team for help but one till today cared to respond even once. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

Oh God

i don't understand how ebay customer support team works

they gave me a response today FINALLY AFTER 7 DAYS TIME

Let me inform you that we have checked the same and wish to let you know
that it cannot be redeemed on a " Deals Of the Week " item. That is why
you were unable to redeem the same.

RESPONSE FROM
Holida
eBay Customer Support

I CAREFULLY CHECKED THE ITEM I WANTED TO PURCHASE WAS NOT FROM DEAL OF THE WEEK

MY EBAY ID : KAYA_JEWELS

COUPON CODE : WNUN9OGTMR
ITEM PACKING MATERIAL PACK BAGS POLY SEAL BAG 12x16 SIZE

ANYONE CAN SEARCH AND FIND THIS

AND IF I AM WRONG PLEASE CORRECT ME "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

My coupon is also not working for Packing Material.

Seems you cannot use discount coupons for packing material.

Every ecomm site gives out packing material to its sellers absolutely fee. ebaY cannot even afford a 10% discount on highly inflated rates of packing material.

Actually there should be two suppliers for the packing material so that competition between then would give sellers packing material at decent cost.

My own packing material supplier has quoted rates which are half of what the ebay supplier gives it at but the moq is 10,000 pcs per size.

------
Devesh
Message 5 of 18
latest reply

IS THIS CALLED SERVICE ??

IF I WOULD HAVE DONE SIMILAR THING WITH MY BUYER THEY WOULD HAVE GIVEN THOUSANDS TIMES NEGATIVES

EBAY

DEAL OF THE WEEK ITEMS END IN 7 DAYS WHILE THE ITEM I WANTED TO PURCHASE IS ENDING IN 1 MONTH TIME

ANYBODY LOOKING INTO THIS MATTER AND CHECKING WHY CUSTOMER SUPPORT OF EBAY SENDING SUCH POOR RESPONSES

MY COUPON EXPIRED YESTERDAY AND NO ONE EVEN CARES TO RESPOND BACK

IS THIS CALLED SERVICE ?

ITEM :
PACKING MATERIAL PACK BAGS POLY SEAL BAG 12x16 SIZE
ITEM NUMBER : 180524506032 "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

IS THE ITEM I WANTED TO PURCHASE

AS PER EBAY RESPONSE IS :

DEAL OF THE WEEK ITEM

OR

DEAL OF THE MONTH ITEM "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

finally customer support looked into the matter and responded back with positive response.

Thank you ebay

now waiting for my new 10% coupon
. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

RECEIVED MAIL FROM PAISAPAY ON 9TH JULY

AND TILL TODAY NO NEW COUPON ISSUED TO ME

IS THIS NORMAL ???

IS THE COUPON COMING BY EMAIL OR NORMAL REGISTERED POST MAIL METHOD

DELIVERY IN 10 TO 15 DAYS TIME ??

, "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

Hi,

Hey its great that atleast you are getting coupon codes from eBay. I have not received a single coupon from last 2 years.

Regards
Vilas
Message 10 of 18
latest reply