cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Item is significantly different as it was shown

i have purchased a showtone 777r tablet on 4 Aug 2012 & after ordering it i was confirm with seller regarding its configuration & accroding to it mentioned specs are correct but after one month when i got some problem with its internal memory,i opened its backcover & shocked to know that its battery capacity is only 2800mAh whereas in specs it was 4800mAh.When i make correspondance with seller i dont accept his fault,he just talk it is a human error & by mistake the battery was insert of lower capacity.

so,i need help what i have Do???
i already log my complaint to ebay claim portal,but i want to know can they help me?????
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I think, there is simple resolution to your problem.

tell your seller to replace the 2800mah battery with 4800mah as per if mentioned in listing. Best Regards

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

it is just not a matter of battery capacity,we are actually buy any item online after read it specs & pictures.if they are not correct what we have to do...........
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Next time if such incident occurs then visit the Resolution Center and file a case against the seller stating Item Significantly Not As Described (SNAD).
Message 4 of 4
latest reply